The Truth About Kard Farang (hang Dong)

eurothai

I'm working to open the scene behind the people and managing of Kard Farang (moo baan and shopping plaza)

There is a lot of terrible things going on and people should be informed. If anybody has some more info and dare

to post it. It would be more that welcome.

I will post soon the stories of my own experience over there.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't live dangerous. I just want to inform people. I'm not a troll like you mention. But, ok if this is the first thinking you can get. Who's the troll? As you can read, I'm working on it. If you willing to know. Just wait untill I have the info. If you don't. Just let me know in a polite way. Be patience with the comments.

but what's the point of posting anything until you have something to say?

i'm going to make a post:

Topic:

Something I Hate

Subtitle:

Don't you hate it?

Body:

Hey man, there's this thing I really hate. It's so corrupt and lousy and awful that I've just gotta tell you all about it.

Man, if you have something to say about it you should write in too.

I just haven't figured out how to express what I want to say about this really terrible thing.

In fact, I don't even know what it is yet. But I JUST COULDN'T WAIT!

YEAAAAH!

I'm working to open the scene behind the people and managing of Kard Farang (moo baan and shopping plaza)

There is a lot of terrible things going on and people should be informed. If anybody has some more info and dare

What the hel_l are you on about??????

i have never posted anything on any forum in my life but this "going to spill the beans on these guys in the near future "is the most retarded read in the history of the world of the most stupid post of all times.. keep it up you bozo!! makes the rest of us feel good about ourselves ie, not retarded yet!!!

hey i guess i was a little rude...so my kortoods to you.............................................................................

.............. but rule of thumb in t-land .. buyer beware... u unhappy..... do not keep doing biz at this place ,smile oh so very nicely, leave.... exit stage right .. or left ...wipe away the tears and just get out of line of fire...

This OP 'ET' is hilarious. Rare to find this kind of comic genius on the forum boards. I welcome it. He may not be a troll, but it reminds me of a story with a little boy who cried wolf... but of course he wasn't sure if there was a wolf and was checking his facts first and... um... hey, well,.... just wanted to see who else thinks they heard there might be a wolf there too. Because when I get my facts about whether there is a wolf, boy am I gonna tell you about it then ! Genius.

This OP 'ET' is hilarious. Rare to find this kind of comic genius on the forum boards. I welcome it. He may not be a troll, but it reminds me of a story with a little boy who cried wolf... but of course he wasn't sure if there was a wolf and was checking his facts first and... um... hey, well,.... just wanted to see who else thinks they heard there might be a wolf there too. Because when I get my facts about whether there is a wolf, boy am I gonna tell you about it then ! Genius.

kad farrang seems like a nice placeto me

but any reco by me ................make yyoure own mind up. No burgers there!

I think I know what the op is going to reveal: the owners of Kad Farang are actually lizards from the planet Janet. They transform into human form only when the sun rises. The Mayan calendar says the world will end in 2012. If you check leases at Kad Farang, they only run until 2012! You have been warned.

I went to Kad Farang a few times after it opened. The Italian food place was okay, quite authentic. S&P had the usual restaurant. Rimping, likewise for groceries (expensive). It could have been or it may still be an oasis of farangness on Hang Dong road.

Loaded is kind of right about the Mayan calendar, but they sacrificed children to the gods of jaguar and jade. Jim Morrison was the lizard king. Where can I get crisp french fries dipped in hot fudge?

I can confirm the op is speaking the truth, I've just come back from Kad farang and there was some heavy stuff going down, I noticed some people shopping, drinking coffee and a lot of people just looking around [very suspicious] be warned avoid this place!

I can confirm the op is speaking the truth, I've just come back from Kad farang and there was some heavy stuff going down, I noticed some people shopping, drinking coffee and a lot of people just looking around [very suspicious] be warned avoid this place!

Is there cryptical contest I don't know about here ? Is anybody actually gonna say something that's going on here or just tease and let us infer ? I think the lizard people have definitely landed. PB, I'm gonna need to borrow some of your french fries.

I went to Kad Farang a few times after it opened. The Italian food place was okay, quite authentic. S&P had the usual restaurant. Rimping, likewise for groceries (expensive). It could have been or it may still be an oasis of farangness on Hang Dong road.

Loaded is kind of right about the Mayan calendar, but they sacrificed children to the gods of jaguar and jade. Jim Morrison was the lizard king. Where can I get crisp french fries dipped in hot fudge?

'Italian food place' ala Giorgio was closed.

S&P follows few months later.

No other attractions for me to visit....so no latest updates other than the above happening of events for last year! :o

The only thing that sticks in my mind about my one visit to Kad Farang is the antique shops full of beautiful items without prices. My aunt once gave me advice about expensive places that have goods with no prices on: "If you have to ask the price, you cant afford to buy".

You sure take your time.  Are you going to write something afterall?