Ranong/burma Visa Run...how Much?

apple88

Hi, how much is the visa run to burma....Ive saw 1800baht advertised, but some website said 1000baht so wasnt sure if could get for 1000 or not?

Or has anyone drove by motorbike? How much is stamp, boat etc?

Thanks

Very easy and enjoyable to do on a small Motorcycle. As long as you are in no rush sitting at 80-90 KPH is no problem. You can stop when you want and you see a lot more of the countryside. At Ranong its 50 baht across to Burma, 10 dollars or 500 baht for visa and 50 baht back to Ranong. Ride up on the one day, stop the night, do the visa run in the morning and ride back. A nice trip out. Other option is to leave early and do it all in the one day :o

Hi, how much is the visa run to burma....Ive saw 1800baht advertised, but some website said 1000baht so wasnt sure if could get for 1000 or not?

Or has anyone drove by motorbike? How much is stamp, boat etc?

Thanks

You cannot get it for a 1000.....1500 all in is the cheapest...and best service daily runs in nice mini-bus

Bangkok legal services

Call 08 10803414

In the past I have used Eve's Visa run ( right across from Nikitas bar on the beach on rawai beach road ) . I have never had a problem with them, 1500B to Ranong, They leave early in the morning which i like, so you dont get back at a late hour. But like H20Dunc said, It is quite enjoyable to go on a bike or a car, just to mix things up, id recommend renting a bigger bike though.