2 Buddhist Brothers Shot And Burnt In Pattani

2 Buddhist brothers short and burnt in Pattani

Pattani - Two Buddhist brothers were shot dead and set on fire by Muslim insurgents in this southern border province Saturday morning.

The two brothers - Arun Sudmas, 40 and Hiran Sudmas, 36 - were attacked by four insurgents in Muang district on the Pattani - Yala Road in the morning.

Insurgents shot them with assault rifle and pour patrol over the bodies and set fire.

The two were students of special programme of Pattani Community University and were riding their motorcycle to the university to take an exam.

The Nation

Dated March 07 > The Nation

I don't know, did we ever come to the conclusion that posters do as well?

Or that some people seriously lack compassion but would rather take the piss out of a headline then sorrow in the fact that a family has lost two sons?

Or that some people seriously lack compassion but would rather take the piss out of a headline then sorrow in the fact that a family has lost two sons?

my spelling isnt up to scratch ..

very true, and may they RIP

my spelling isnt up to scratch ..

very true, and may they RIP

Your sense of timing and your dancing, are way off as well.

RIP to the two young men killed.

Tragic for them and their families.