Naked Woman

WorldwideALOHA

I don't get it.

I have seen this for quite some time now -

The naked woman putting on her panties bumper sticker. It's on taxis, cars, and trucks all over Thailand.

I pretty sure I understand the rescue worker carrying the woman bumper sticker. To me it represents courage and the saving of life. Macho guy saves woman so to speak.

Does anyone know what the naked woman getting dressed represents??? :o

Just got paid.

I don't get it.

I have seen this for quite some time now -

The naked woman putting on her panties bumper sticker. It's on taxis, cars, and trucks all over Thailand.

I pretty sure I understand the rescue worker carrying the woman bumper sticker. To me it represents courage and the saving of life. Macho guy saves woman so to speak.

Does anyone know what the naked woman getting dressed represents??? :o

Anyone have a copy? It's the naked woman bending over from behind putting on her panties. It is very similar to the rescuer drawing sticker.

It's on quite a few vehicles all over Thailand. I'm pretty sure the meaning is clear, but seriously... I don't understand why people would be proud to show whatever it is they are trying to show. I just don't get it.

Edited by WorldwideALOHA

I don't think this pick-up has got anything to do with a rescue organisation:

gallery_35489_957_110506.jpg

Think again Jetset,

Its a rescue vehicle earning an extra quid on the side........you should be able to tell by the quality of the vehicle :o

I don't think this pick-up has got anything to do with a rescue organisation:

gallery_35489_957_110506.jpg

Think again Jetset,

Its a rescue vehicle earning an extra quid on the side........you should be able to tell by the quality of the vehicle :o

Jetset

Anyone can see that it's a Thai ambulance, taking a motor cycle accident victim to hospital. The patient is under the scrap metal, on oxygen. His foot is in the red bag, on ice.

:D

Why do people assume she's putting her nickers on ? She may be getting ready to have a shower.

why do you assume that "she" is a she?

many have regretted that assumption.

As posted by DaleBlue http://www.gregtodiffer.com/wp-content/upl...8/12/change.jpg

and the also the pic already on the thread are in relation to ancient chinese myths that were later also adopted by our own forefathers in the west.

In the DaleBlue link you will clearly see a women stepping into her knickers,while in the above pic you will see a women being carried away in what appears to be a lifeless posture in the arms of a rescue worker.

The saying is: never leave home without wearing your knickers, and the pics clearly display why this is important.

OK, another sticker/mudflap question, who is the guy with the beard? Looks like Al Pacino in Serpico?

dhosh dhosh sbk, Thats Mr neverdie the dude that looks like Al Pacino.....but it wasnt me that starred in his movie.... 'cruising' :o

OK, another sticker/mudflap question, who is the guy with the beard? Looks like Al Pacino in Serpico?

Serpico *is* Serpico. long time popular amongst the thai truckers. Serpico has a reputation as being a hard working man who resisted the corruption and in fact, faught against it. my guess is, there is some kind of connection between Serpico and the 'common man'. that and the fact that the movie had a wave of popularity here in Thailand.

i have Serpico on my bike because the sticker is just awesome. i found them for sale on the 5th or 6th floor of Mike.

The man carrying a victim looks more like a lion taking away his prey, if you consider the mindset of the guys who put up stickers like that. You save somebody to <deleted> the brains out of them as a reward. How else are they going to get laid?

There are also stickers of women crouching as if preparing for a pee. Whateve ignites one's imagination.

A couple of times I've seen hanging testicles, what's up with that?

The man carrying a victim looks more like a lion taking away his prey, if you consider the mindset of the guys who put up stickers like that. You save somebody to <deleted> the brains out of them as a reward. How else are they going to get laid?

There are also stickers of women crouching as if preparing for a pee. Whateve ignites one's imagination.

Nothing unless you see them pop out from the mini-dress of a 'girl' you just bar-fined.

I first saw that in America. They swing freely off the tow hitch on trucks worth having. Here in Thailand its like the special olympics.

I used to think it was Barry Gibb of The Bee Gees:

Barry%20Gibb.jpg

Then I read it was Al Pacino or Che Guevara!

I also read somewhere that it means the driver is a member of a gang and that the police should not stop them for any driving infringement... Could be a load of tosh, though.

I used to think it was Barry Gibb of The Bee Gees:

Barry%20Gibb.jpg

Then I read it was Al Pacino or Che Guevara!

I also read somewhere that it means the driver is a member of a gang and that the police should not stop them for any driving infringement... Could be a load of tosh, though.

Che is easy to come by. he's all over the world on shirts, stickers and lunchboxes. no one who wears Che understands a dam_n thing about him. Serpico on the other hand is a bad ass. and it's certainly not a gang thing...

pd2184921.jpg

It IS Al Pacino in Serpico. You can find it on every dumptruck in Laos. Even some here.

Ironic, given that the "dirt" and trucking business here is so corrupt.