Tamper Proof Security Torx Bit Set

husskydog

I`m looking for a number 20 torx bit with the hole in the middle, but will buy a set if anyone can advise me of where i can find a set in Suirin, none in big c or various shops and market so far..<h1 class="itemTitle">TAMPER PROOF SECURITY TORX BIT SET</h1>thanks

I`m looking for a number 20 torx bit with the hole in the middle, but will buy a set if anyone can advise me of where i can find a set in Suirin, none in big c or various shops and market so far..<h1 class="itemTitle">TAMPER PROOF SECURITY TORX BIT SET</h1>thanks

Hi hussky

Have you tried IQ Moderntrade in Surin, I thought i'd seen tamperproof bits there??

If not a second best might be the Tool shop near to Surin Plaza, on the right before you go over the railway crossing/Expo market. The owner speaks good english and is very knowledgable.

Dave

Thanks dave i`ll take a look if i can find the shops, could you please give me a bit more info on the address`s `for my garmin zumo, it`s struggling with what i put in. I need a #20 torx bit with the hole in the middle to adjust the timing on my kwacker 750..any big bike farangs in surin?..thanks all the best..

Thanks dave i`ll take a look if i can find the shops, could you please give me a bit more info on the address`s `for my garmin zumo, it`s struggling with what i put in. I need a #20 torx bit with the hole in the middle to adjust the timing on my kwacker 750..any big bike farangs in surin?..thanks all the best..

Dont ask :D I WAS on a different continent

IQ Moderntrade is easy to find. head out of Surin with BigC then Makro on your left and when you get to the Highway214 junction it there.

Good Tool shop ect (sorry dont know name), turn left out of the side entrances of Surin Plaza until you get to the road(&Merc dealer), turn right and its about the 4th shop along.

Have you tried the Bike shack near to the market??? they have tons of bike related crap.

:o

Dave (bikerless biker)