Foot Hand And Mouth Disease

catwho

MY 19 month son contacted the disease friday,well thats when it hit him as it takes 3 to 6 days to come on.

i first thought it was from pattaya park as we were there thusday,and thought he must have swallowed bad water ..but the pedeatrian doc,said as above 3 to 6 days.

if you are worried about this google the disease.its mouth sores,red spots or red blisters on hands feet and bum. maybe fever which or son did not get,so far,

normaly we go to queen sirikit,but went to bkk patts as it was saturday,i was surpised at only being charged 700bt,as the medicne given was only for pain and fever,and the doctor explained very well the prob in english,i did go on the saturday a few months ago and was charged 800bt,

i was happy with that as the many times i was there before when my daughter was young.it always cost me 1000 to 2000bt for all the pills we did'nt need.

ARE they changeing.

If he had to go into hospital,i would have driven to Q-sirikit,as he has already been there twice since born,both times 2 nights 3 days for a cost of 4500bt and 4000bt in private rooms and great people around you.he was aslo born there.Eveything there now is in both english and thai and numbered.

cat

This is all over the place right now. Our school nurse just put out a notice on what symptoms to look for. Definitely an outbreak as I know of 5 families (from all over town) that have gotten this in the last 2 months. Thankfully not mine! Best of luck to your little one :o