A Ridiculous Poll

Read below  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is moronic, if the people that do not vote usually do not vote as usual you have nothing but meaningless non-data, basically just nonsense.

Of course it is moronic, nay, ridiculous even, refer the the title of the thread and its location in Farang Pub forum.

I love its contradictory nature, well done, OP.

And in line with most surveys, the results will be used to prove some totally specious theory (Refer most economic surveys before and after (and during!) the Global Financial Crisis.).

Edited by njpski

3BG... Very clever! I always thought that there are only two categories of people: (1) Those who put people into categories, and (2) Those that don't. Your poll now proves this is indeed true. (Trust me... it really does.)

I didn't vote.

post-21826-1240570367.gif

But by publicly admitting that you didn't vote you, de facto, voted in this poll. The only truly non-contradictory non poll voters are those who crept in, didn't cr@p and crept out again.

Beware the lurkers. :o

btw I voted that I never voted in polls because to not vote that I don't vote in polls is a double negative.