Carpal Tunnel

taxi99

I would never have a surgery that wasn't a life and death emergency here in Thailand. There is no accountability if things go wrong and things do go wrong more often than they should.

I would try to ice your wrists for 25-30 minutes a few times a day to see if that fixes the problem. Also buy some wrist supports when you type. If this doesn't work you need an EMG to see if there is truly nerve entrapment and then can get the median nerve released.

Even though it costs more the risks of messing with the nerves in your hands is too high to save a buck or two in a third world country.

C. what is golden staff? There are hot nurses and nicely appointed hospitals in BKK but the brains behind the beauty is just not there!

Edited by wasabi

I had my tunnels done in both hands whilst living in the UK. Neither operation worked. They redone my left hand and found no problem other than the damage was perminent due to all appearing normal. Just because they can operate, doesn't mean they can cure your problem. You'll only know about 1 year post op if it's worked. Good luck.

I had my tunnels done in both hands whilst living in the UK. Neither operation worked. They redone my left hand and found no problem other than the damage was perminent due to all appearing normal. Just because they can operate, doesn't mean they can cure your problem. You'll only know about 1 year post op if it's worked. Good luck.

I had one wrist done in the UK 2 years ago although a lot better I still get some pain in the morning and my hand seems much weaker now than it did before I still think that it was worth doing