Pool Table

how about trying the pool table shop next door to Tesco's.

HL :)

If this is the one I'm thinking of it closed last week. Try Graeme on ..........or just wander round the many bars for sale and see if they would like to sell their table, as it's unlikely anyone will be buying a bar in the present climate

Please contact goldfish via PM for phone #.

how about trying the pool table shop next door to Tesco's.

HL :)

If this is the one I'm thinking of it closed last week. Try Graeme on ..........or just wander round the many bars for sale and see if they would like to sell their table, as it's unlikely anyone will be buying a bar in the present climate

Please contact golfish via PM for phone #.

It was in the old bar just to the left of Tesco's as you enter from the main road. Sorry though I didnt know it closed last week.

If you order from one of the Bangkok suppliers I am certain they will deliver. I bought a table from the supplier located between Nathon and Lamaii about five years ago (dont know if they are still there) and that was delivered from Bangkok.

HL :D

On Samui they pretty expenciev, 2 nd hand. It s more cheaper in Bangkok. There is a thai compagny in Bangkok who deliver on the island!

thanks,

any more details on that? number or name, thanks

I have one available, Think its a 9 foot.

Will sell it cheap due to not having the room in my new house

PM me if your interested

Ta

On Samui they pretty expenciev, 2 nd hand. It s more cheaper in Bangkok. There is a thai compagny in Bangkok who deliver on the island!

thanks,

any more details on that? number or name, thanks

• 1 month later...