Where To Buy This Item In Pattaya?

abasbas

hmm, this could be tough. you might try going down to Num Chai or one of the decent music equip stores and see if they can order them for you. print this picture out (http://www.nexxia.co.uk/Audio_Connectors/i...s/NX-BP-004.jpg) and bring it with you (or bring an existing one if you have). ask to see their accessories catalog or something. otherwise, ebay it is. or an electronics shop in BKK.

for fun, refer to them as gluay bplak :)

Edited by anothertorres

depends what quaility you want - Amorn are really nasty. Soi electronic 'ban moh' on thepersit road 100M before the petrol station normally have a few different styles - but take the picture with you. But if its for hi-fi most amps/speakers that have this connection also have the option to un screw the female banana and push the speaker cable in then re screw the conector to finish the conection.

The best ones i have seen that aren't daft hi fi money are in NPE in bangkok

do anybody know where to buy this thingy? i've not see this in tukcom or power buy or any other shops.

thanks.

i59679_banana2.jpg

Try the electronics shop on Pattaya Klang, opposite Food Land; they've had all the cords, etc. that we've needed (when the others didn't...). Good luck!

On Trepprasit Rd going towards sukhumvit about 200m BEFORE the 2 petrol garages near the yamaha shop there is a car audio shop which has rolls of cable outside and a display of car radios etc, in the shop itself they sell almost all kinds of audio connectors, I'd almost guarantee that they will have what you want.

:)

On Trepprasit Rd going towards sukhumvit about 200m BEFORE the 2 petrol garages near the yamaha shop there is a car audio shop which has rolls of cable outside and a display of car radios etc, in the shop itself they sell almost all kinds of audio connectors, I'd almost guarantee that they will have what you want.

:D

Yeah its call Ban Moh Dave -thought you would of know that :)

Yeah its call Ban Moh Dave -thought you would of know that :)

Never saw the name of it.

• 2 weeks later...