Dj Gigs Required In Sep 09

Hello fellow forumites! I visited Samui last October with my last g/f and had a lovely time...so much that this time i`m coming back sans ex g/f!! I have been dj`ing for about 15 years (about 6-7 professionally) and having been to a few of the clubs and also full moon party on Koh Phagnan and would love to play at a club or moon party in samui. I can have a demo to listen to if anyone is interested and if anyone can help put me in contact with the right people i would be grateful! i am landing on the fair isle round about the 10th September until 26th so any dj slots available round this time would be absolutely fantastic!

Mr Wolf

Hello fellow forumites! I visited Samui last October with my last g/f and had a lovely time...so much that this time i`m coming back sans ex g/f!! I have been dj`ing for about 15 years (about 6-7 professionally) and having been to a few of the clubs and also full moon party on Koh Phagnan and would love to play at a club or moon party in samui. I can have a demo to listen to if anyone is interested and if anyone can help put me in contact with the right people i would be grateful! i am landing on the fair isle round about the 10th September until 26th so any dj slots available round this time would be absolutely fantastic!

Mr Wolf

who are you?

if your a face, getting you sorted wont be a problem. PM me

Mr Wolf

who are you?

what is "a face" :)

Mr Wolf

who are you?

what is "a face" :)

one of them

post-33720-1245162049_thumb.jpg

Mr Wolf

Make sure you have a work permit, or you and the club owner will be in the mire.