Chateau Dale

globalmenace

I used to live there, alhough 15 years ago.

The apartments were nice and it was quiet except at weekends when the Bangkok crowd came down. Apartments over the pool have the best view but were noisiest (at weekends only).

Hopefully someone can provide mopre up to date info.

Does anyone have any experience with this place? I have seen a couple of ads for condo rentals that make it look very nice. Is it a decent place to live, too loud, dodgy neighbors, poor management, or?

Thanks for any insights.

my friend lives there

he is on the commitee

biggest problem he has had:

uninvited Russians coming from condos behind Chateau Dale to the pool area, security scared to stop them.

then said russians getting drunk and aggressive

police have been called a couple of times to remove them

there have some minor maintainence issues with developers, (since resolved apparently)

tenants not closing security doors properly and using keypad which only invites criminal activity

otherwise its peaceful enough, he reports very little to no crime in the development

his apartment overlooks the pool, i do not recall he mentioned noise but i expect there is

i have had some pleasant afternoons there with no intrusions to speak of

his friends laughed at him when he bought there some years ago but if he sold now he would show at least 2 million profit

i can't ask more, as he is in UK right now

i hope that helps you

Korp kuhn krap.

I appreciate the information. Is there noise from vehicles? As in a busy street close by?

the only vehicle noise would be from residents

there is no busy street nearby

the nearest road being Thappraya road and once the road work is finished i imagine peace will reign

I live in Thabali Condo which is the low rise development in front of the Chateau Dale towers

This is four six floor buildings, with all rooms facing a large tropical garden. From my persective a perfect location - only a short walk to the main road between Pattaya and Jomtien but far enough away from the road that there is no noise. Entirely happy with my decision to buy a unit here.

Korp kuhn krap.

I appreciate the information. Is there noise from vehicles? As in a busy street close by?

the nearest road being Thappraya road and once the road work is finished i imagine peace will reign

This main route between Pattaya and Jomtien as been "under construction/improvement" for at least 2 years and is a source of constant irritation. Many potholes and extremely slow progress, wouldn't be surprised if it takes another 2 years to be completed.

Korp kuhn krap.

This main route between Pattaya and Jomtien as been "under construction/improvement" for at least 2 years and is a source of constant irritation. Many potholes and extremely slow progress, wouldn't be surprised if it takes another 2 years to be completed.

maybe i should have said when'' EVENTUALLY finished''.....

are'nt they building a mall there soon? I'm sure i saw it advertised on the main road! won't have peace and quiet if that does get built over the next 2 years.

I here that construction of the mall will not start until the developer has commitments for a substantual amount of space including for the proposed supermarket so could be some time before it is started. In any case it will only go back from the road about as far of the current Chateau Dale plaza, which makes it a long way from the Chateau Dale towers.

I think that construction noise would only be a problem when the property market picks up enough that the Condo developement behind the mall (remember of signs for the Chateau!) gets reinstated