Chemtrails - Over Thailand

HenryVIII

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst back in the UK last month I observed, on several occasions, chemtrails criss crossing the sky. However, i have never seen this phenomena over Thailand. Have you?

Every year - in the North East (dry season) rain seeding is undertaken.

This one is more `convincing`..

Yes that's definately of unquestionable truth :)

However, there are pleanty of bad and more or less "classified" stuff in all countries, but not every single plane having a "trail" is necessarely a "chemtrail" isn't ? by making it look bigger of what really is, without "official" proofs it will only play in favour of the "baddies" by making look like fantasious conspiracy theories even the few aknowledged real operations.... :D

Sure, all the "evidence" is on You Tube......

Ofcourse nothing on you tube is real - only Mainstream TV is the real truth. Everyone knows that the internet and such are just hot beds for silly conspiracys. Any Mainstream news will confirm that if they don't report something then it is not real.

Oh, if you bothered to watch the first video you would see the source of info was the UK Telegraph. Or why not bother your smug clever arse to just google chemtrail and spend some time debunking till your feeble controled mind is happy and warm and smug.

Even if you were surrounded and up to your neck with evidence your programming would automatically kick in and register 'conspracy theory'.

Edited by HenryVIII

Sure, all the "evidence" is on You Tube......

Ofcourse nothing on you tube is real - only Mainstream TV is the real truth. Everyone knows that the internet and such are just hot beds for silly conspiracys. Any Mainstream news will confirm that if they don't report something then it is not real.

Oh, if you bothered to watch the first video you would see the source of info was the UK Telegraph. Or why not bother your smug clever arse to just google chemtrail and spend some time debunking till your feeble controled mind is happy and warm and smug.

Even if you were surrounded and up to your neck with evidence your programming would automatically kick in and register 'conspracy theory'.

Well Henry, you have established some name already on this forum, and it is one of a troller I am afraid.

I have seen several of your topics deleted/closed, faster than you could open another. The ones not closed are of dubious content.

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this specific occasion, since you seem to be a defender of the absolute truth all of a sudden, and that include the existence of these " chem trails".

Now since you seem to be in the know about this phenomena, it will not be difficult for you to explain in a few words about the how`s what`s and why`s.

What is the present magic potion sprayed upon us by the evil governments, and what is the purpose of it.

Looking forward to your explanation.

Regards

Whilst back in the UK last month I observed, on several occasions, chemtrails criss crossing the sky. However, i have never seen this phenomena over Thailand. Have you?

crumbs was just about to post on here and then saw the OP was banned in 2 days!

well anyway off to view chemtrails on youtube and see what other b0ttox is out there..

Yes I have over here in Hua Hin the past two days, while playing golf.

is this you again henry?

:) i'm going to keep bumping this ridiculous thread.....

How can you tell the difference between chemtrails and normal plane trails?

What club were you using when you saw the trails?

is this you again henry?

:) i'm going to keep bumping this ridiculous thread.....

How can you tell the difference between chemtrails and normal plane trails?

What club were you using when you saw the trails?

You cannot tell the difference simply because one of them doesn't exist, so what difference ??....

Why do people who do not believe, post so much?. Why try and change people minds? no one who has stated they saw them, has tried to push their beliefs onto you. That is what is good about the world.. we all are not the same, which is a great thing! Some follow blindly, some lead and some are curious.

edit.. terrible spelling and diction. :)

Edited by Detox

You cannot tell the difference simply because one of them doesn't exist, so what difference ??....

mmmm i don't think the answer is to just pretend the "issue" it doesn't exist, on the same way as i don't agree with people making it much bigger of what it really was/is, there are official proof that some government openly admitted this sad event taked place and i don't see why they would have shoot their own feet if this was just a lie, there are much more things happening out there of what we can openly see, take the Yakult ladies for example, i would have never taught they operated on that way untill i read it here, should i doubt it was all made up by someone? the odds are that the history was true even if i didn't seen it by myself, but with this i am not saying that is impossible that the whole thing was made up by the possible competition, maybe Vitasoy that create this website just to come up on the D-Day, actually the Y-Day, with this mind blowing story and give a lethal blow to Yakult....

Chemical spraying happens.... but it looks nothing at all like a contrail... for starters, to ensure the target area is "hit" by a mist of spray, the aircraft has to be very low.

Mysterious vapour trails at altitude only have a connection to conspiracies that involve spy-planes or ultra-high-above-detection parachute drops.

IF there is someone out there who wants to "change something" by spraying in this way, he will also "change" himself. Or he would have to wear protective clothing/breathing shielding 24/7.

Chemical spraying of course does happen, crop spraying is one example, defoliation practises like with agent Orange is another, but as pointed out before, these must be / have been low level flights.

High flight level spraying chemicals for "whatever" purpose doesn't exist. Airliners would have to have either tanks and or storage space and a delivery system for these alleged practises.

If the amount of pictures shown on the net with the so called chem trails as evidence would be true, there would have to be 10`s of thousands of special planes and a whole industry behind it to make it even remotely possible. And...it would affect everybody, including the ones initiating/doing it.

And...it would affect everybody, including the ones initiating/doing it.

yes i believe that's very likely, it remind me some "clever" people on the south of Italy that dropped radioactive stuff in their sea, that's very likely to affect him and his family too but what can we do? is a greedy world...

• 2 months later...

post-74685-1252573533_thumb.jpg

This example of chemtrails was taken in Cambridge, UK yesterday. They take off from USAF Mildenhall or Lakenheath.

It would be useful if any residents or visitors to Thailand posted their own images for comparison.

Then we can separate the vapour / contrails from the real sprayed chemicals, if indeed they are conducted over Thailand. In Europe there are plenty of US airbases where they load up in secret. In S.E. Asia it's not so easy for them as they would have to rely on the local military to keep the secret. Japan, Korea, the EU and North America are all heavily sprayed due to the US military presence.

Look, the Americans have admitted there are chemtrails through this History Channel programme. This is MAINSTREAM TV !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpx8Mp-Y1AA...feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u8tqv-xPKI...feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxCsFtLKwe4...feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbVJsB0lcCI...feature=related

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This interesting clip shows three rookie KC-135 stratotanker pilots being shepherded by a non-spraying trainer aircraft over the UK. The rookies turn on their aerosols concurrently, but part-way through 2 pilots switch off their chemtrail pumps. This demonstrates beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are not contrails, which are short, fleeting and seldom form anyway owing to insufficient cold and humidity. You might want to save the clip via http://www.keepvid.com as Youtube both self-censors and deletes anti-globalist material.

This is an interesting discussion on chemtrails, free to subscribe, although I disagree with the fears over global warming, which is a myth.

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/environment...3_200906231134/

The naysayers can dismiss these all they want but fail to note that their 'conspiracy theorists' are merely ordinary, good people who have done their homework ... like the brave Jane Burgermeister www.theflushot.com .

This example of chemtrails was taken in Cambridge, UK yesterday. They take off from USAF Mildenhall or Lakenheath.

Its contrails...chemtrails ha ha.

The two airplanes with the contrails are obviously at a different level / climbing / descending / accelerating / decelerating.

Trust me by changing the velocity or altitude of the airplane you can increase / decrease / start / stop the contrails.

contrails, which are short

Says who, I have been behind aircraft 2-5 miles ahead and been under their contrails - And I know for a FACT they are not spraying ANYTHING because its the same aircraft type for the same company that I work for!!!

Wheres my tinfoil hat :)

Jeez.

Edited by namoo

The two airplanes with the contrails are obviously at a different level / climbing / descending / accelerating / decelerating.

Trust me by changing the velocity or altitude of the airplane you can increase / decrease / start / stop the contrails.

In that short clip there are 4 (FOUR) planes at the same level, not 2. They are not creating any contrails. The abrupt on-off trails are due to pumped materials. Changes in velocity / altitude are not possible on demand that quickly.

Do your research on chemtrails before giving me knee-jerk dismissals. Why are there hundreds of sites discussing this phenomenon since they started in 1996?

Since namoo appears to be aircrew, he might be interested in this revelation by an American aircraft mechanic ...

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/chemspewerm...cs17apr05.shtml

Some commercial jets, at least in the USA, are being rigged to spray chemicals unknown from fake, hollowed-out static discharge wicks on the wings' trailing edges.

Don't under-estimate the power of the globalist banking élite (New World Order). They are very smart and buy off the people they need to. Contrails are a perfect cover for their spraying operations as far as the mass of the sheeple are concerned.

Also watch out for HAARP, ionospheric VLF heaters in Alaska and Norway, which cause cloud effects like this ...

post-74685-1252585818_thumb.jpg

Trust me, our weather is under assault by the US military, especially now as their fake 'global warming' scenario fails to pan out.

Edited by dorothyandles

Some commercial jets, at least in the USA, are being rigged to spray chemicals unknown from fake, hollowed-out static discharge wicks on the wings' trailing edges.

I am speechless..... I am laughing so hard. yeh gotta watch out for those hollowed out static dischargers.....<deleted> 5555555

Don't under-estimate the power of the globalist banking élite (New World Order). They are very smart and buy off the people they need to. Contrails are a perfect cover for their spraying operations as far as the mass of the sheeple are concerned.

Jeez, Really for the first time on TV I am speechless....I dunno what you are smoking but it cant be good for u.

Actually I just arrived in Japan and guess what I saw from 5 different airplanes - Contrails!!!!!!!!!!!! lots and lots of contrails!!! and you know what the horror of it was my airplane was making them too....shock.

But fear not I will check my static dischargers tomorrow evening to check they have not been hollowed out and dispensing chemicals.....5555

I really cannot stop laughing at this thread. Got to be one of the all time TV classics.

Changes in velocity / altitude are not possible on demand that quickly.

Where do u get this nonsense from. A contrail can form or not form in 20ft difference of altitude or less. What are u talking about changes of velocity / altitude cannot happen that quickly....<deleted>

But entertaining...

Edited by namoo

• 2 years later...

Geo-engineering / Thailands rain making project

King Bhumibol Adulyadej is personally overseeing operations at a special Royal Rainmaking Center,

expanding a unique cloud-seeding technique he patented in 2002. [1]

The cloud-seeding technique involves the use of chemicals, such as sodium chloride or silver iodine,

which are released into clouds to stimulate rainfall. [1]

Between seven and 10 tons of chemicals were released on Saturday in Hua Hin alone. [1]

A video in Thai describing the process:

The technique largely relies on cloud seeding generally undertaken using chemicals that promote the formation of water droplets within the cloud formations. [2]

Sources

1. Thailand's royal rainmaking http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/GD06Ae02.html

2. Thai rain making comes to Qld http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/thai-rain-making-comes-to-qld-20100808-11q5f.html

Edited by g00dgirl