The First Death From Swine Flu In Patttaya

cigarchuck

One of my ex-pat friends believes the first death from swineflu will be an older farang or a very young thai. His logic is farang's are not concerned about swine flu and will not take proper precautions and young thai's have a low immune system. We shall see!! Should I bet he is wrong? :)

One of my ex-pat friends believes the first death from swineflu will be an older farang or a very young thai. His logic is farang's are not concerned about swine flu and will not take proper precautions and young thai's have a low immune system. We shall see!! Should I bet he is wrong? :)

:D Sorry spelling. Early in morning. DEATH not seath.

Getting bored?

But were these deaths solely due to the AH1/N1 flu virus or was this just one contributing factor?

And how many deaths due to other forms of influenza?

This is a grossly exaggerated news item, and many Health Authorities are jumping on the bandwagon, hoping to increase their funding for the coming months.

More people are dying of heat-stroke in UK, than are dying of swine flu. Yet the temperature is no more than an average Thailand hot season day.

Getting bored?

Sorry to hear that you are soo bored,but not to bored to post a REPLY. Maybe you can read the local papers or a good book?

What's the point of your post and why the misleading topic title?

:) Misleading??? What is it that you don't understand?? :D A UK expat has a theory on the first fatality from swine flu in Pattaya. Understand? :D

Too many theories, no facts :D