The Dark Skin Myth

MikeSoi11

people with dark skin are just as beautiful as those with white skin and they should not feel like they must change themselves to look better. most thai people are dark skin so we must stop this crazy rumor about white skin being better and saying that thais hate dark skin as that is silly cause like i tell you most thais have dark skin. i am african america and have had no problems. the thai people have only shown me the most kindness imaginable.

people with dark skin are just as beautiful as those with white skin and they should not feel like they must change themselves to look better. most thai people are dark skin so we must stop this crazy rumor about white skin being better and saying that thais hate dark skin as that is silly cause like i tell you most thais have dark skin. i am african america and have had no problems. the thai people have only shown me the most kindness imaginable.

It's hard for someone from the west to understand this but most thai people do not like their skin being dark!

It's something to do with their culture,(light skin=hi-so,office job,money) (dark skin=low-so,manual labour,poor)

I'm white and i think some african and other dark skin women are beautiful!

Thai's admire the korean and japanese people's skin!

A lot of thai women use skin whitening creams on their bodies to make them look lighter!

I find it hard to understand this too.....!

If you are thinking that thai people don't dark skin people like yourself...that's not true!...its their own skin they dont like!

What I always get a laugh about is the Thai women using whitening products on their already fantastic skin while the white folks lay out in the sun trying to look like the Thais.

It's hard for someone from the west to understand this but most thai people do not like their skin being dark!

It's something to do with their culture,(light skin=hi-so,office job,money) (dark skin=low-so,manual labour,poor)

I'm white and i think some african and other dark skin women are beautiful!

Thai's admire the korean and japanese people's skin!

A lot of thai women use skin whitening creams on their bodies to make them look lighter!

I find it hard to understand this too.....!

If you are thinking that thai people don't dark skin people like yourself...that's not true!...its their own skin they dont like!

Just like Michael Jackson.

I've never heard such a rumor so "we" can hardly stop it. :)

LaoPo

edit:

...after I posted my answer I noticed the OP is banned.

Edited by LaoPo