Wheres The Best Fishing Tackle Shop In Samui?

Can anyone help please....i want to buy a shimano baitrunner reel,maybe a 8010 gt aero or similar..im gutted i didnt bring one from England but never mind.I tried the shop near to the police station near tesco....they had a new shimano 3500,about 15 year old model...they wanted 4500 bht...wow...no thanks....

Does anyone know of a decent tackle shop,with a good choice of stock?.....whilst im here,does anyone know where theres a good car spares shop?...ive got a mitsubishi strada,and need shock absorbers etc.....thanks for any info in advance....gdog

Can anyone help please....i want to buy a shimano baitrunner reel,maybe a 8010 gt aero or similar..im gutted i didnt bring one from England but never mind.I tried the shop near to the police station near tesco....they had a new shimano 3500,about 15 year old model...they wanted 4500 bht...wow...no thanks....

Does anyone know of a decent tackle shop,with a good choice of stock?.....whilst im here,does anyone know where theres a good car spares shop?...ive got a mitsubishi strada,and need shock absorbers etc.....thanks for any info in advance....gdog

there is a few tackle shops in maynam cant help with shocks

There's one in Nathon on a small soi off the beach road on the one way system. Don't hold your hopes out for a shimano tho, this ain't the west. The best on Samui I'd say is on the right around Maenam heading towards Nathon, lots of rods outside, you can't miss it if u go slow.

There's a tackle shop on the road across from Springer Pub.

Thanks all...ill be checkin these shops mega soon.....tried the 1 near 75 shop nr meanam...best so far...might well buy a abu ambassadeur off them.....they need ta reduce the 8400bht price tag though....regards