Kaspersky Internet Security

mussen

^Sry ..dont know about 3PC package, but just paid 590 Baht for 1PC 31st July.

Buy three of these 1770 Baht LOL. Going by that though, you'd reckon it should be cheaper than 1700 eh? (buy in bulk phil.)

Was that 'Kaspersky Internet Security' or 'Kaspersky Antivirus' that you bought? I can remember seeing 'Internet Security' a while back for about 850 baht but can't remember if it was the 1 P.C. or 3 P.C. edition.

Anyone know the current price for Kaspersky Internet Security. I saw the 3 P.C. edition at Robinson for 1,700+ baht, but sure I'd seen it cheaper at Fortune and Pantip. Cheers.

You should be able to get the Internet Security for no more than 1500 THB (750 THB for single user), 3 user Antivirus about 850 THB (435 THB for single user)

Edit: You can also buy renewal kits, Internet Security 3 users about 1100 THB and Antivirus 3 users about 820 THB.

Edited by d0ndela

Anyone know the current price for Kaspersky Internet Security. I saw the 3 P.C. edition at Robinson for 1,700+ baht, but sure I'd seen it cheaper at Fortune and Pantip. Cheers.

You should be able to get the Internet Security for no more than 1500 THB (750 THB for single user), 3 user Antivirus about 850 THB (435 THB for single user)

Edit: You can also buy renewal kits, Internet Security 3 users about 1100 THB and Antivirus 3 users about 820 THB.

Cheers, that makes sense now

Cheers, that makes sense now

I just noticed that the prices I listed were the 2009 edition, the 2010 edition is pretty much like the one you saw in Robinson.

^Sry ..dont know about 3PC package, but just paid 590 Baht for 1PC 31st July.

Buy three of these 1770 Baht LOL. Going by that though, you'd reckon it should be cheaper than 1700 eh? (buy in bulk phil.)

Was that 'Kaspersky Internet Security' or 'Kaspersky Antivirus' that you bought? I can remember seeing 'Internet Security' a while back for about 850 baht but can't remember if it was the 1 P.C. or 3 P.C. edition.

It was Internet Security 2009 edition for 590 baht from a local shop west of BKK a litten bit. Dunno if they have other branches in BKK, the shop is called 'IT Life' ...cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...