Please Can Someone Answer My Thailand Queerys

kscotland

Hey thai visa'ists, I'm intending to be in thailand well before christmas, though there is no date set, its likely to be between 1 - 2 months.

I plan to go with a budget of between 10 and 20k £

The questions are as follows

A: Living in very cheap accomodation, but above the bottom tier, as economic as possible but with a bit more quality than the really bottom end of guesthouse, what price is that IN the cities/tourist areas, OUTSIDE the citys/tourist areas

B: for 3-4 meals a day at roadside kitchens/cheap eateries/thai equivalent of a dhaba, what cost per day?

C: What is the price of a litre of petrol in Thailand? are motorbike mechanics alot cheaper than UK?

D: How much should a backpacker living economy, but not economy+ be budgeting roughly per month IN touristy/city areas and in RURAL non touristy areas

E: Is there fly fishing opportunities in Thailand? Sea fishing?

F: Can you ask hot bargirls for sex for a fee? :)

thats about it. ive got 8k so far, am aiming for 20k spending money, or a figure of roughly that amount

thanks to anyone who can be bothered replying

To quote the forum rules:

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.

Probably a good idea to give them a quick read.

Oh, and most of your questions can be answered by a good guide book on travel to Thailand. If you've never been there before, it might be useful to carry with you in general, as you'll probably encounter more questions as you go.

Hi

A in the city decent accom around 20 pounds out of town 10

B Average cost of a meal is around 2 pounds up depending on what you eat

C Petrol is around 60-70 pence a litre and mechanics are very cheap here.

D Work on around 800 pounds a month in town to live comfortable and half that out of town

E Fly fishing ? no idea sea fishing yes lots of good fishing

F You can ask but it doesn't mean you are going to get it :)

Enjoy your time here it really is a beautiful country

10-20k is more than enough.

Wouldn't worry about it mate.Buy youself a lonely planet book and your good to go.

Enjoy it.

I second the lonely planet book. That is all I had when I came in 1991 still use the same one. I amnot sure what 10 to 20 k means but i think it means 10 to 20 thousnd pounds right?By my meager understanding of Thai costs that should be plenty for1 to 2 months. Convert it to Thai baht, decide to what standard you wish to holiday at and read lonely planet.