Life Park Khao Yai

mca

Thanks all. I'll give it a whirl. Unfortunately at 6 years old my daughter's still trying to come to terms with the word "expensive" She saw a Lamborghini Gallardo at Paragon and asked why we couldn't have one of those instead of my Space Wagon. I dodged that bullet by saying as it's only a 2 seater we'd have to leave mum at home.

• 1 month later...

My daughter and 2 nieces have been crazing me to go to this place in Khao Yai. Has anybody been there? Is it worth going? Looks OK from the website but I don't want the kids to be disappointed. Thanks.

khao Yai its a verry beautiful place you should go there have a nice trip

The hotel itself is pretty old, usually caters to group events where they make money on the hotel and banquet. Seems very expensive even for Khao Yai. A fun place for kids is Chok Chai Farm as you can make a full days of it and still have time to go through Khao Yai National Park. if you are driving from Bangkok and using a GPS, do not put in Khao Yai Park, rather point towards Pak Chong. (easy way is to leave BKK towards Suraburi route 1, then Nakhan Ratchasima/Korat route 2) about 2 hours from BKK. enjoy

Can NOT recommend this place especially for 6 year old..there are not many activities and the cost is too high.

But there is a place in Pak Chong that really is very good it is Thong Som Boon

tHis place is well estABLISHED HAS MANY MORE ACTIVITIES AND IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN THE gREENERY.

i HAVE BEEN TO BOTH AND WILL NEVER RETURN TO gREENERY. THE WHOLE PLACE WAS BUILT AS AN AFTER THOUGHT.

Can NOT recommend this place especially for 6 year old..there are not many activities and the cost is too high.

But there is a place in Pak Chong that really is very good it is Thong Som Boon

tHis place is well estABLISHED HAS MANY MORE ACTIVITIES AND IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN THE gREENERY.

i HAVE BEEN TO BOTH AND WILL NEVER RETURN TO gREENERY. THE WHOLE PLACE WAS BUILT AS AN AFTER THOUGHT.

Thanks for the info. At 150 baht per pass this place is crazy expensive.

At Dreamworld in Rangsit, Thai residents, if they go in the office to purchase, can get an unlimited rides wristband for 400 baht and this includes the new 4D movie show.

150 per pass is just downright crazy.

Kiddie bumper boats, 1 pass = 150 baht for 5 minutes. That is 30 baht or almost US $1 a minute!

When they set the bumper boats up at Tesco Lotus near my house the cost for more than 5 minutes is 10 baht.

Thanks for posting this info, this could have been a huge disappointment and waste of money

agreed with the above, don't bother.

Been twice, and not only is the price high, but the 'go's' are limited and short. Paid for my little one to go down the slide and it was literally two goes for a ticket. There was no one around, just the two somchais scratching their behinds.

The pony trek is also a joke.

I complained about this and another rip off, the go carts. We will definitely not be going back.