Thai Onion Shallot

luffy

Hie all,

I'm wanted to setup a business selling Thai onion shallots. Been searching everywhere but cannot find any reliable suppliers. Anybody can help me? Is it shallots plantation are located mainly at Lampang and Sisaket?

Hie all,

I'm wanted to setup a business selling Thai onion shallots. Been searching everywhere but cannot find any reliable suppliers. Anybody can help me? Is it shallots plantation are located mainly at Lampang and Sisaket?

We just finished our parsley crop, and the vegie they put in pad se u,dont know name,big lefy vegie.

now the wife is putting in spring onion ,[2 rai ]plus parsley,6 rai,the onion came as a small onion with the shoot and i quired the planting cause there was no rush,i was told you have a month to plant the young ones , that once planted are fully grown in 4 to 6 weeks,but thay have cut the the young one down to the bulb ready for planting,sprinklers are set and fertilizer down ,up to the mrs when she plants them.

we are in shikui 50 ks before korat so a long way for u to come ,if i can find the source from where they come.

cat