Non Imm 'o' Marriage - When Can I Use The Money Again?

Was on Tourist visa, now I've got a Non Imm from Bangkok. In a few days I'm off to my regional office to change that to Non Imm 'O' - Marriage. I've had the 400k in the bank for over 4 months so should be no problem. Given that if they accept the application, after the interview etc I'm told I go back a month later and will get the one year visa. Can anyone tell me when I can use the 400k again; after my application in a few days or after I get the visa stamp in about a month?

Many thanks, will leave the money till I get the precious stamp. I am planning on going with my 'Significant Other', the expression some have used.

also do not forget it needs to be there next year as well with the same time requirement, else no visa.

Many thanks, will leave the money till I get the precious stamp. I am planning on going with my 'Significant Other', the expression some have used.

Once you get your extension of stay, if you plan to leave the country during its term you will need a re-entry permit to keep the permission to stay alive. You may wish to consider obtaining this from immigration at the time you collect your extension of stay. Cost 1000 baht single entry, 3800 baht multiple entry.