Ufc 104 "the Dragon" Showing 26/10/09 8pm In Hi-def Annie;s Do Do Bar As Normal

barrella

OK thought I would start a new thread for this one as we have been living on the UFC 100 thread for ages.

All the teething problems are sorted the weather is getting cooler and its time for The Dragon to boot some Showgon butt.

Also if anyone wants to bring a copy of the previous episode of The Ultimate Fighter leave a message here and I will bring with me also.

Why's coming this time?

OK thought I would start a new thread for this one as we have been living on the UFC 100 thread for ages.

All the teething problems are sorted the weather is getting cooler and its time for The Dragon to boot some Showgon butt.

Also if anyone wants to bring a copy of the previous episode of The Ultimate Fighter leave a message here and I will bring with me also.

Why's coming this time?

I must have been drunk when I posted that.

"Why's coming this time?"

What the hel_l does that mean?

Who is coming this time.

Try this re-post as well.

If anyone wants me to bring the latest edition of The Ultimate Fighter, then post and I will.

Edited by barrella

DEF coming this time!

Missed the last few....

TUF 10...what a let down this season has been so far, don't u think?

Those giants are all flash and no smash, go back to yer football/hay fields!

Rampage - great guy, terrible coach!

There are some super top heavy weights out there but these guys (and I am a big guy myself) are relying on there size not there skill, even Big country just sat on Kimbo. If this was the way to go for the UFC then lets get in Big Daddy in and he will kick Lesnor's butt.

I am thinking UFC 104 will be amazing.

I watch the TUF aftermath and Daner said that the first 3 episode fights where not all that and they get better.

superb ill be there once again, countin down the days till machida destroys shoguns life! yeh been watchin the TUF nt been impressed hope it gets better tho so see yas all mon night!
A slight change of plan we will be sitting down stairs under Annie's its self not the Do Do bar. Just walk about 10 meters further down and you will see me sitting in the bar outside on the left. They are doing up the bar area we normally take up a little bit more.

It will be ready for the big November events a total of 4 so far.

See you all then.

Just in case anyone can't make this event, Boxer Rebellion are hosting a viewing on Tuesday at the new 'Irish' bar on soi 11. Looks about as Irish as Tom Yam Gung to me, but there ya go. Forgot the name, it's quite far down on the right as you walk down 11. Doesn't look Irish at all (from the outside, I haven't been in), and the name begins with a T...

...anyway, I will still be coming to the Monday show...maybe both if the fellas on Tuesday wanna make some action, heh heh heh

is ufc 104 on ppv in thailand? if so, what channel?

EDIT: i just checked around a bit and for those who have fast net connection, there are 2 sites that stream live: ufc.com and yahoo.com. its very expensive though. yahoo is 5 dollars cheaper than ufc, 45 dollars.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/ufcppv/104;_yl...Ge410_3BpM9Eo14

Edited by chrgrims

is ufc 104 on ppv in thailand? if so, what channel?

EDIT: i just checked around a bit and for those who have fast net connection, there are 2 sites that stream live: ufc.com and yahoo.com. its very expensive though. yahoo is 5 dollars cheaper than ufc, 45 dollars.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/ufcppv/104;_yl...Ge410_3BpM9Eo14

I looked at that as well and I am more than willing to make it a live thing but the connection I can get from the place where we watch is 4mb. If I pay then who ever arrives we can split the costs between us but because I have a 10mb download I can get the whole thing by Sunday night and Monday we are burned and ready to go.

Again just to confirm the location is a little different, still in the same car park area so still free parking but instead of being in the outside section of Annie's Do Do bar we will be in the outside section of Annie's Sauna it's self. The same large TV and beers work out a little cheaper I have been told, so all good. They are doing more work on the area we use, to make it more nice. They said, for us, but we all know that is just nice talk. I think they are just generally upgrading. I was there last night talking to a few mates and the owners daughter came over to me and said she has emailed out or contacted many of the regular customers they keep in contact with and explained about Monday night to them so she said there should be more people extra to our normal group.

I am looking forward to this one more than the rest I think there is not a bad fight on the card.

Who do you all think will win the co main event?

i live in petchabun, so unfortunately wont make it to a gathering. I will probably buy a streaming on the net.

Stevenson is make it or break it with this fight IMO. he really needs to show he got more than good boxing, and ordinary groundgame (at best). i am rooting for him though, i like the way he fights, relentless.

Hey all! I just arrived in Bangkok yesterday and will be staying for a few months. Gladly I discovered this topic when I was wondering whether there's a possibility to see UFC somewhere being a big fan myself. I was thinking of joining the rest of you tonight but since I have some things to attend to at 8 P.M, I was wondering about your schedule? Are you going to watch the latest TUF first?

Do you have an estimate on when the main event and co-main event will be showing? Probably closer to 9.30?

I'll try to make it, hope to see you there!

Just in case anyone can't make this event, Boxer Rebellion are hosting a viewing on Tuesday at the new 'Irish' bar on soi 11. Looks about as Irish as Tom Yam Gung to me, but there ya go. Forgot the name, it's quite far down on the right as you walk down 11. Doesn't look Irish at all (from the outside, I haven't been in), and the name begins with a T...

...anyway, I will still be coming to the Monday show...maybe both if the fellas on Tuesday wanna make some action, heh heh heh

Tuesday's showing will be held at Temples Irish Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 11, Next to Bed Supperclub at 8 P.M.

There are some cracking MMA events coming up in November

...dates listed are air dates, not the dates we will put them on in the bar. we'll work that out nearer the time...

STRIKEFORCE , NOV 7

FEDOR "THE LAST EMPEROR" EMELIANENKO (30-1) VS BRETT "THE GRIM" ROGERS (10-0)

JASON "MAYHEM" MILLER (29-6) VS JAKE SHIELDS (28-4) - MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

GEGARD "THE DREAMCATCHER" MOUSASI (29-2) VS RAMEAU THIERRY "THE AFRICAN ASSASIN" SOKODJOU

FABRICIO "VAI CAVALO" WERDUM (12-4-1) VS ANTONIO "BIGFOOT" SILVA (13-1)

UFC 105, NOV 14

Randy Couture v Brandon Vera

Mike Swick V Dan Hardy

Michael Bisping V Denis Kang

James Wilks V Matt Brown

Ross Pearson V Aaron Riley

Terry Etim V Shannon Gugerty

Paul Taylor V John Hathaway

Nick Osipczak Vs. Matthew Riddle

Paul Kelly Vs. Dennis Siver

Alexander Gustafsson Vs. Jared Hamman

Andre Winner Vs. Rolando Delgado

WEC, NOV 18

Mike Brown Vs. Jose Aldo

Manny Gamburyan Vs. Leonard Garcia

Rob McCullough Vs. Karen Darabedyan

Danny Castillo Vs. Shane Roller

Alex Karalexis Vs. Kamal Shalorus

Diego Nunes Vs. LC Davis

Cub Swanson Vs. John Franchi

Antonio Banuelos Vs. Kenji Osawa

Ricardo Lamas Vs. James Krause

UFC 106, NOV 21

Tito Ortiz Vs. Forrest Griffin

Karo Parisyan Vs. Dustin Hazelett

Amir Sadollah Vs. Phil Baroni

Ben Saunders Vs. Marcus Davis

Kendall Grove Vs. Jake Rosholt

Brock Larson Vs. Brian Foster

George Sotiropoulos Vs. Jason Dent

4 fight nights in close succession, don't know how we'll pull that off! The missus will be well chuffed! :)

4 fight nights in close succession, don't know how we'll pull that off!.
I am not sure you are right as it might be 5 events as I think that the season final fight off thing for the TUF show is in Nov as well.

OK I am willing to do all the Down Loading and the organizing. I am especially looking forward to strike force, I have not been a real fan but looked over the fighters and past fights etc and added to Fedor I am a fan. The heavy weight champ is from Hounslow near London Ha HA.

I am not sure you are right as it might be 5 events as I think that the season final fight off thing for the TUF show is in Nov as well.

unless they beef up the card with some decent fights, there's no way i'm taking my ass down to Nana for that!

unless they beef up the card with some decent fights, there's no way i'm taking my ass down to Nana for that!

Just checked it's December 5th

These are the fights for that night so far.

Light heavyweight Matt Hamill vs. Jon Jones

Lightweight bout Frank Edgar vs.Kurt Pellegrino

Light heavyweight bout Brian Stann vs. Rodney Wallace

Welterweight bout John Howard vs Dennis Hallman

Lightweight bout Mark Bocek vs.Matt Veach

november is shapin up to be a crackin month ! machida robbed shogunby other night, unbelievable decision by the judges altho i was changed off me tits while watchin it but looked like shogun deserved it so wens the next fight night then barrella aka pete,paul,charles,dave?

what a joke! they couldn't even raise their hands to defend themselves nevermind throw a decent punch, that was only a few minutes into the first round!

very entertaining 1st round, but i reckon my left nad deserves a UFC contract over those 2!

Well note I posted first round, the other round was like like watching an under 4 year old's cartoon.

they both just gassed in the 2nd, was the longest 5 mins of me life watchin that round. This weeks shud be good , bigbaby is finally fightin that little guy.
On one of the early episodes I thought it was real funny what someone said about big baby. They said something like "I am real scared he will just kill someone, pick them up and rip off the head" No fighting.