I'm Off Thai Girls And Fancy Farangs Again...

It all started when I went to Cambodia for three weeks to stay with friends - It was definately Khmer ladies that initialy dampened my mojo upon my arrival, not that they were all mingers but it is a dodgy, demented and desperate place is Phnom Penh.

Anyway, the Danish girl I met after a few days turned out to be one of the best femele friends I've ever had and more - she was also very good looking and most amazingly - she enjoyed my company. :D

From Scampy's journal...

THURSDAY MARCH 31st - HEART OF DARKNESS - PHNOM PENH - CAMBODIA - 2am.

The place, was, as usual full of horny, drunk backpackers dancing with prostitutes who had danced with many a horny backpacker and sucessfully relieved them of $20 a few hours later.

I was at the bar with Maria from Denmark, knocking back mudslides until she'd had enough to tell me how she felt about me and I'd had enough to tell her it was mutual... It was a wonderful feeling, I'd not got on this well with anyone for years and now it would soon be over and things had to be said.

Since being back in Bangkok after Cambodia, I've found myself more attracted to farang girls and less interested in Thai's - I've since met an English woman I'd like to see again, and a very nice Australian girl with huge tits. :o

Is this a phaze I'm going through or have I come to realize that in three years, I haven't found what I need in a Thai girl? :D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all started when I went to Cambodia for three weeks to stay with friends - It was definately Khmer ladies that initialy dampened my mojo upon my arrival, not that they were all mingers but it is a dodgy, demented and desperate place is Phnom Penh.

Anyway, the Danish girl I met after a few days turned out to be one of the best femele friends I've ever had and more - she was also very good looking and most amazingly - she enjoyed my company.  :D

From Scampy's journal...

The place, was, as usual full of horny, drunk backpackers dancing with prostitutes who had danced with many a horny backpacker and sucessfully relieved them of $20 a few hours later.

I was at the bar with Maria from Denmark, knocking back mudslides until she'd had enough to tell me how she felt about me and I'd had enough to tell her it was mutual... It was a wonderful feeling, I'd not got on this well with anyone for years and now it would soon be over and things had to be said.

Since being back in Bangkok after Cambodia, I've found myself more attracted to farang girls and less interested in Thai's - I've since met an English woman I'd like to see again, and a very nice Australian girl with huge tits.  :o

Is this a phaze I'm going through or have I come to realize that in three years, I haven't found what I need in a Thai girl?  :D

You really should ask yourself: Would I have sex with Margaret Thatcher? If the answer to that question is a definite 'yes', then I believe you are off Thai girls. And off your rocker.

Seriously, mate, it is possible to be attracted to a Thai girl now, and a farang girl later - having been through that, you may find yourself declaring your love to an Israeli or Chinese lady, or Croatian, or maybe Thai again.

You really should ask yourself: Would I have sex with Margaret Thatcher? If the answer to that question is a definite 'yes', then I believe you are off Thai girls. And off your rocker.

Seriously, mate, it is possible to be attracted to a Thai girl now, and a farang girl later - having been through that, you may find yourself declaring your love to an Israeli or Chinese lady, or Croatian, or maybe Thai again.

No I wouldn't have sex with Margaret Thatcher, my cousin, or Jennifer's Lopez or Anniston, or many a farang girl who were either old, stupid, had an overly insecure exterior or loved themselves or blah blah blah...

Croat, maybe...

Doesn't matter where she's from does it?

...As long as I can fancy her and she me and we get along like a house on fire.

Anyway, the Danish girl I met after a few days turned out to be one of the best femele friends I've ever had and more - she was also very good looking and most amazingly - she enjoyed my company.  :D

From Scampy's journal...

Since being back in Bangkok after Cambodia, I've found myself more attracted to farang girls and less interested in Thai's - I've since met an English woman I'd like to see again, and a very nice Australian girl with huge tits.  :o

Is this a phaze I'm going through or have I come to realize that in three years, I haven't found what I need in a Thai girl?  :D

I wonder who that might be? Nice to meet you last night mate. Maybe do it again soon. When ever this TV pissup is organised.

Edited by Jockstar

I have exactly the same feeling, and I think it's too do with wanting something different. Let's face it, it's easy to go out and get laid by a Thai girl but to go out and find an attractive farang girl and get it into bed is more of a challenge, so as men we have got to challenge ourselves and this is what is attractive to us I think.

Great topic...!

I've just been down to Koh Tao for a bit of work related stuff, and you should see some of the foreign diver chicks down there...check out those bodies!

Although I've been happily married to a Thai for 6 years and have spent plenty of time on the islands for work, this is the first time I've actually noticed how fit some of these girls are...even flirting a tad with a couple of them!

I think a lot of this is just curiosity of something we haven't had for a while, a bit of "chicken" as it were!

Having said that, it was still good to come home to the missus, Thai women are still the best looking on the planet I.M.O and certainly the most loyal!

Confused...? Most certainly!

reaching your 17th birthdays soon????

breeding season in the tropics???

why do women not write about the testes size that can be seen thru skimpy bathing suits?

on a forum???

that bored are u all???

bkkmadness...allow me to second your first post...the CHALLENGE is what makes the difference...

having said this on my post #300 (finally!!!) don't blame me if my post #500 (due within the next year) might be a denial of that statement...

what a nice confusing ever-changing life we are living, don't we????

From Scampy's journal...

Hi Scamp.

I think most of us go through this at some stage. I heard it once refered to as "Anti-exoticisim" although not sure if thats a real word.

I think it depends on the reasons you liked Thai girls in the first place. Then you will eventually revert back to likeing them again.

The other possibility is that they stand out after a while. Much like the clubs I go in around here in the UK. If you get an oriental looking bird in, all the lads jaws are dropped. Well they're all dropped anyway, but much more for the oriental girls. Its because you don't see many.

Tell you what mate, come back to the Uk and I'll take you out around Teeside, and when you see the way the girls stand around as if they are godesses, with their pot bellies and wire framed bra's, you might just snap out of it. There are some fit ones, but you have to jump on them early.

Good to see your still around anyway bud.

:D

Is this a phaze I'm going through or have I come to realize that in three years, I haven't found what I need in a Thai girl?  :o

It's a phase - you'll soon come to your senses.

Cambodia is not LOS - apples/oranges. :D

I have exactly the same feeling, and I think it's too do with wanting something different.  Let's face it, it's easy to go out and get laid by a Thai girl but to go out and find an attractive farang girl and get it into bed is more of a challenge, so as men we have got to challenge ourselves and this is what is attractive to us I think.

:o

Just human nature most of the guys who were in Vietnam know it only to well, we couldn't wait to get back to the states and some blond hair and blue eyes. All it took was trip to Thailand five years ago, for me to realize what I was missing. But things do change with time. When I first moved here my head was on a constant rotation, now it takes a goddess for me to even notice.

The girls notice to, at first I was getting hit on by girls 30 years younger then me, must have been th ATM on my forehead. Doesn't happen much anymore, my eyes just don't sparkle that much anymore, when I see them.

Well face it guys we are dogs and were meant to be, always want something different.

From Scampy's journal...

I'd say it is time for you to depart the Asian lands dude and head for westerns paradises where all your dreams can come true. Why torture yourself here?

Went Thai 30+ years ago, have strayed a time or two to the round eyes, but never got past the instant gratification. At this stage, a round eye would only be a diversion, never something I could handle long term.

Understand where your'e going, but IMHO, staying Thai is the best!

Oh and also I want to point out that Western females tend to be livestock like and are much hairier and smellier than their thai counterparts. to each his own. I left the farm a while back. no more beastiality for me

Fellas:

You guys are real lame! My idea.... don't get attached to any one flavor and then you can have the whole shop. Coming to Thailand so you can have a relationship with one Thai girl or one western girl is a waste. And, from reading here it sounds like you guys feel your doing these western women a favor! Huh.... I seen the way some of you behave, dress and take care of yourselves. And, I bet in the minds of the western women.... those Thai sluts can have you! Just my view point.

Turok