If You Could Remove 3 Things From Thailand...

Now before I start, I did think about this topic before posting - it's no big deal, it's just a question that isn't that daft really is it?

But if you could take away three things in Thailand that you or that you think the country could do without - what would they be?

I've yet to choose but I suppose fast food would be one of my three.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with the Prof on BKK tuk tuks and Pattaya baht busses...

Not wanting to sound too sanctimonious, but my number 1 pet hate in Thailand (and yes I know it's impossible to eradicate and I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for it) is corruption... it's everywhere you go, at all levels in society and government.

:o

D@mn... just previewed my post and someone's beaten me to it! :D

1) Hypocritical English teachers who feel they have 'moved on' from the girly scene and now see themselves as moral crusaders, criticising those who enjoy the naughty nightlife, despite having spent their formative years in Thailand whoring it up big time.

2) Poor quality expat authors.

3) Spiders.

Pollution can't work well for you Scamp, late night drinking venues and paying off the police foir minor offences often can :D

Here's another one, f.ucking faulty fire alarms in buildings, my ones just gone off again for the second time this week. Of course if I don't post anymore today I may have just burned to death :o

Edited by bkkmadness

1) Hypocritical English teachers who feel they have 'moved on' from the girly scene and now see themselves as moral crusaders, criticising those who enjoy the naughty nightlife, despite having spent their formative years in Thailand whoring it up big time.

Nice. :D:o

That could be me. :D

3) Spiders.

Are you serious? :D

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

1) Thai men

2) Toilets

3) Signposts - especially those in the middle of the pavements.

That could be me. 

If you remove the word 'author' Scampy is spot on with his analysis

Yes Sauron, spot on with that-so anyway, you think Thailand would be better if it had no toilets?

You stupid gormless erection! :o

1. A certain d1ckhead running a particular bar in Pattaya.

Someone has to ask....who?

I don't think it would be right to post the name on here.

Suffice to say this is a guy who I have had trouble with in the past, someone who I have seen make a completely unprovoked attack on one of his customers and I have heard that this is quite a regular occurence in his bar.

If you've come across him you will know who I mean. If you haven't you are better off not knowing him at all.