Limit To Take Out From Atm Machines

For my USA ATM card it is $500 a day. You can withdraw several times but 500 is daily limit for me. However if you try another bank ATM -depends on bank-they may not recognize that the limit is reached and will give continue to give money.

Yes 150 baht each time you use machine--except for Government Bank with is still free

There are 2 limits. One set by the issuing bank (the one who have you the card). You have normally chosen this when you get the card.

The other limit(s) are set by the bank who owns the machine.

Most machines will let you take 20,000 Baht per time. Some will let you use the card multiple times up to a daily limit.

Assuming you have the money in your account :)

Good luck.

I have never found any ATM in Thailand that can dispense more then 20 notes.. So you can get 20,000 but you cant get 19900 etc..

If your card allows you to take more per day then you can take as many times 20k as you like, I have only tested this up to 100k baht.

Most ATMs had a limit of 25 notes - some can pay out more these days - so 25,000 Baht is the normal mechanical limit of the machine.

Of course the Thai bank might limit the withdrawal to 20,000 baht or less and many UK banks limit you to £300, or about 16,000 Baht.