Non-imm O Visa Run To Singapore?

I have a 12 month non-immigration type O visa for which I will shortly need to do my second border run.

Last time I went on an organised trip to Cambodia so didnt really see how it all works (they sort out the passports).

My question is will I be ok renewing/reactivating a further 90 days when I return to Bangkok from Singapore?

Is this an automatic thing once I pass through passport control or do I have to go to a special desk or anything like that? Will they know to give me 90 days rather than 30?

Thank you.

You fill in the visa information on your arrival card and check your passport on return to be sure it has a 90 day stamp - they will correct on the spot if they make a mistake. Nothing hard about it and you use normal immigration arrival lines.

Fly out to Singapore the normal way - Thai Immigration will put a out stamp on your passport.

When you return - be sure to put your VISA number on your TM Card - so that when immigration officer see this he/she will automatically give you a 90 days permission to say.

When you get your passport back - double check the date to make sure it is correct (should be 90 days from the date of your arrival). They have made mistakes in the past - happened to our son!!!

Good luck.