Looking For House / Apartment For Rent Per Year (10,000 Thb)

kycho82

Hi all

Looking for flat / house for a minimum period of 1 year.

Unfortunately, my budget is not big and I'm looking for something in the vicinity of 10.000BHT month.

I need to have in an apartment / house have access to the internet (not WiFi)

Information: PM

Thanks

Kris

Edited by LivinginKata
Email address removed as per forum rules

I have brand new construction very large studio apartment over my garage. High security, all Eurostandard build, internet. On hillside overlooking Loch Palms golfcourse in Kathu. 10 mins drive to Brit School, same to Tesco-Lotus and Central. If interested PM me.

• 1 month later...

There are many reasonable houses for rent around Phuket, in the 8-10,000 baht/month bracket. However, I would suggest that you get yourself cheap temporary accommodation initially, and then go looking. Avoid the Patong/Karon/Kata areas, as they tend to be vastly overpriced, which when you look later at what's available elsewhere, you could kick yourself. All part of the learning curve.

Curious, you mention the requirement for internet, but not wifi? Why?

There are many reasonable houses for rent around Phuket, in the 8-10,000 baht/month bracket. However, I would suggest that you get yourself cheap temporary accommodation initially, and then go looking. Avoid the Patong/Karon/Kata areas, as they tend to be vastly overpriced, which when you look later at what's available elsewhere, you could kick yourself. All part of the learning curve.

Curious, you mention the requirement for internet, but not wifi? Why?

Thx for information

I also thought of something to rent such as 1-3 months and during that time to find something suitable (known, once the best deals are not there:))

Why not WiFi? Needs a stable connection to the best capacity to work. And I know that the quality of the Internet on Phuket is poorly: / so fall off WiFi on startup.

• 3 months later...