Thai Companies Overseas

Hi all,

I was just doing a little research for my university project. I was wondering if anyone knew any Thai Companies overseas. Preferably thai companies that create products. I just need to interview one of these companies and it would be great if someone could give me some help!

Thank you very much!!!

Try link below:

http://www.thailand.com/exports/index.php

If it doesent work register with Google for Google Alerts using a selection of desired key words: EG 'Thai companies with overseas base.s'. etc etc.

Google will send alerts with websites to your email address, hopefully with the info you want.

If you know this already, apologies.

good luck

Chareon Pokphand - biggest company in Thailand and big in some other places too; notably China where they have 80,000 employees and their own university. Also in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and a few other places.

Thai Union Group - seafood canners big in US - Chicken of the Sea and Empress brands

That's a couple

Redbull is a Thai partnership (Chaleo Yoovidhya) with an Austrian (Dietrich Mateschitz) and he is the wealthiest Thai in Thailand with a net worth of 4 billion dollars. So I guess some Thai partnerships do work out in the end, who knew??..