Mourinho

Sparkles

Mourinho has made no secret of the fact that he wants to return to the EPL.He has mentioned it whenever asked the question. The challenge with Inter is no longer there unles he can get them to the Champions League final. They are racing away with the titlle in a competition that is devoid of many class teams.He has a love/hate relationship with anything to do with Italian football including the media.

So where will he head for? For certain it will be a top club ,the ego will see to that ,dont expect him to turn up at a non top 6 club. He has indicated he would like the United job but with Fergie seemingly deciding to stay thats out. Chelsea ,Roman wouldn't, I think, have him back. Arsenal not likely so that leaves maybe Liverpool and City. Benitez is constantly linked with Juventus and Mancini's contract with City is apparently carrying a clause that there will be a review at the end of the season. Would you like to see him back and who with ?

as much of a arrogant twatty knob as he is, would like to see him at liverpool. at least he will now be at a club that has a history :-)

Rafa has had his time.

isnt the merseyside club with history everton?

as much of a arrogant twatty knob as he is, would like to see him at liverpool. at least he will now be at a club that has a history :-)

Rafa has had his time.

isnt the merseyside club with history everton?

But the short memories reside across the park. :)

I personally would hate to see Mourinho at Liverpool, as I think he is a great manager.

I hope Rafa stays. Each week it's better than Brookie used to be, although on a serious note, if he does stay much longer Liverpool will be long term f*cked, if they aren't already.

Gerrard, Mascherano and Torres must be seriously thinking about leaving for more succesful clubs at the end of the season, whatever happens from here, unless they scrape fourth place and respect their new manager, and the club's debt mountain may preclude good new signings in the future.

Liverpool for me.

I think Rafa will be offski to Italy any time now and Jose will be at Anfield shortly after.

Or maybe he'll wait to win the Scudetto before hitting Merseyside

Seems like a pretty good bet :)

I said it a year and a half ago on here, he is OT bound.

Liverpool for me.

I think Rafa will be offski to Italy any time now and Jose will be at Anfield shortly after.

Seems like a pretty good bet :)

I'd say Mcleish is starting to look a better bet at OT

Liverpool for me.

Seems like a pretty good bet :D

I'd say Mcleish is starting to look a better bet at OT

In that vein so would Megson.. :)

Made me smile when recently I read via an article in The Independent that Mourinho's favourite book was the Bible. Must think it's about him I suppose.

And that made me smile

im of out the ian dury bio sex and drugs and rock and roll

somehow ive got a sneeking i may smile a little during that as well

happy days

I reckon Sir Alex will retire at the end of the 2011/12 season,co-inciding with Mourinho's contract being up at Inter Milan.

Mourinho will take over at Old Trafford with Carlos Queiroz as his number two.

I sincerely hope and pray your prediction will not come true.