When Will Lin Ping Take Revenge?

We have had a 24 hour live TV feed from this Pandas’ cage for many weeks now.

Am I the only one angry at the antics of the “Vets” supposedly looking after this poor creature?

The chief “Vet” - who obviously believes that this is his golden chance for stardom and a future career in movies or whatever - is constantly chasing after the poor creature to drag it back, pick it up and show off to the camera how much he is “in charge” .

All the “Vets” preen in pseudo hospital “sterile” greens but then dress their captive in ridiculous, obviously locally street bought, “likay” costumes .......... to “celebrate” (on television of course) Christmas, Valentines’ Day, Chinese New Year - depending on whatever festival is currently being celebrated .................. and all the time it’s totally obvious the Panda just desperately wants to escape and be left alone.

Lin Ping is growing in strength – it cannot be long before she decides that enough is enough and strikes back against her ignorant tormentors, unfortunately when she takes her revenge it will be deemed that she is at fault.

Sad that the clowns who conditioned her anger and reaction will never accept – much less understand – their responsibility for the situation.

Patrick

just give her time.

Hopefully she will get one of these posers in a headlock one of these days

and stick a sugar cane up where the sun don't shine!

The telly is full of these posers mugging-up to the cameras from jeeps in the Serengeti, walking-up mountains in Alaska

or, wresting cayman crocodiles and pretending there aren't a million people behind the camera. Who cares??!!.

As Noel Coward once said: "Television is NOT for watching, its for appearing on!"

You mean like a kind of sea world thing....fish killing their handlers??? Or a circus lion attacking.....well you get my drift..

Human beings are just stupid, but they want to see stupid things, until it goes wrong. Than of course the animal is much to be blamed.

It is called the my animals love me and wont bite me Syndrome :D over the years I have lost a few zoo keeper friends to their charges be it tigers, flumps, or even to a stingray :) sooner or later the panda will turn,and if it happens on camera it will be a hit on youtube as well,Tailored publicity is the way forward for some zoos but no matter how small animals do and will eventually attack :D