Norwegian Woman Falls From High Rise Condo In Pattaya

Rimmer

Norwegian Woman Falls From High Rise Condo in Pattaya

PATTAYA:--Pattaya police were called to the Jomtien Beach Condominium complex on Wednesday night following the suspected suicide of a foreign woman. The Norwegian national allegedly jumped from the 18-storey condominium complex after recently showing signs of what is thought to be some form of dementia.

pattayadailynews

Full story

HERE

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

2010-03-11

The most frightening is the way everybody just assume it to be suicide. :)

Well initially I was going to have a poke at you for insinuating it could be otherwise but reading the full story I see that the muddy water is murkier than Pattaya bay.

Some big questions are there for the asking but I doubt if the BiB will even catch a faint whiff of a large rodent.

There's something not quite right about the story but who knows the truth and who ever will?

RIP to the poor woman.

Well initially I was going to have a poke at you for insinuating it could be otherwise but reading the full story I see that the muddy water is murkier than Pattaya bay.

Some big questions are there for the asking but I doubt if the BiB will even catch a faint whiff of a large rodent.

There's something not quite right about the story but who knows the truth and who ever will?

RIP to the poor woman.

If I wanted to top myself I could easily find 10 better ways to do it than jumping from a high building. The way the cops here are jumping (sorry) to conclusions just makes it an obvious way to kill anyone in an easy way. Any other place in the world they would assume it murder until proven suicide. Here it's the opposite.

RIP to the poor woman.

Sounds like an epithet for most of what happens in the Big P

It is terrible, whether she jumped, accidentally fell or was helped I doubt there will be any evidence to decide whether it was murder, a tragic accident or suicide.

what horrifies me is it appears she landed at the back of S1 or S2, this as I understand is a children's play area, there likely to be children playing near by but she could have landed on anyone passing by.

I read one of the comments from the news article about falling vs. jumping. I believe it's more than just being PC, however, I don't think the writers are aware of the distinction. What a terrible way to die. Doesn't Norway have euthanasia?

It is terrible, whether she jumped, accidentally fell or was helped I doubt there will be any evidence to decide whether it was murder, a tragic accident or suicide.

what horrifies me is it appears she landed at the back of S1 or S2, this as I understand is a children's play area, there likely to be children playing near by but she could have landed on anyone passing by.

The playground is at the end of s2 near the parking garage. She landed right in the middle of S1.