Grandpa Goes To Thailand

a2396

Attached is an article from today's St. Petersburg, Florida newspaper about an American who traveled to Thailand for some surgery and was very pleased. I think we will be seeing much more of this in the future, particularly from America, where the costs of medical care are on the moon. The problem is, they may drive up the over-all costs of medical care in Thailand, particularly for foreigners. Maybe Gramps could get further "rejuvenation" at soi Cowboy, if he's up to it.

Medical_tourism_draws_more_US_patients_to_travel_for_care.rtf

If the $ continues its fall against the ฿ there may be a few Thais making the trip to the US for cheap surgery.

Doctor's wages haven't fallen... only the wages of the working stiffs. Politicians and bankers have raised THEIR salaries to compensate for the falling dollar.

Maybe Gramps could get further "rejuvenation" at soi Cowboy, if he's up to it.

Depending on the age of Gramps, I'm sure he WOULD be rejuvenated. Even if those little blue pills killed him he would die with a smile on his face. :)

Maybe Gramps could get further "rejuvenation" at soi Cowboy, if he's up to it.

Depending on the age of Gramps, I'm sure he WOULD be rejuvenated. Even if those little blue pills killed him he would die with a smile on his face. :D

They might have a job nailing the coffin lid down though. :)