Guys Representing Thailand

cerbera

mate of mine is representing thailand in theepic mountain bike race in south africa. Hes a brit a but has eschewed that. and is now under the thai flag. Needs to be supported.

tHEY ARE THE ONLY tHAI REPRESENTATIVES.

HAVE A LOOK

'He's a brit' and 'tHey ARE THE ONLY tHAI REPRESENTATIVES' ??!! doES NOT COMPUtE.

aND ALSO, HAVE A lOOK WhERE ??

If you look at cerbera's other posts today, none of them make any sense. Perhaps they were posted after a few drinks.

Rule number one, never post when you have been drinking. It could make you look like a.... :)

Cant be arsed? work it out. Icant spleen feed you. Bet you like your cocnunt before your tuk tuk. I am the rus wal

just seen your silly post mr lost. Please subscribe to your sign off platititude. In Thai I guess they would say KNEE AP.

Also im sure theyd also say absentem laedit cum ebrio qui litigat

Just to clarify my

Mate is riding in the epic mountain bike race. Thought Id mention it. He and his partner represent Thailand. Althougn they are both BRITISH

GOT it.

Get back to your day of doing nothing at ALL of you. If anyones doing anything slightly interesting today, please respond.

Edited by cerbera

Intersting use of latin, with an apt nick.

Cerbera is the latin name for a plant genus which has the unusual trait of having all of its parts (leaves, flowers, root etc) as being poisonous.

The genus itself is named after Cerberus, the three headed dog in Greek mythology who checked that none but the dead may enter hel_l, and also make sure that no one left hel_l. He was a susbtantial failure at even that as Hercules, Hermes, Orpheus, Aeneas and a host of others managed to get in and out past this rather pitiful creature.

Cant be arsed? work it out. Icant spleen feed you. Bet you like your cocnunt before your tuk tuk. I am the rus wal

just seen your silly post mr lost. Please subscribe to your sign off platititude. In Thai I guess they would say KNEE AP.

Also im sure theyd also say absentem laedit cum ebrio qui litigat

Just to clarify my

Mate is riding in the epic mountain bike race. Thought Id mention it. He and his partner represent Thailand. Althougn they are both BRITISH

GOT it.

Get back to your day of doing nothing at ALL of you. If anyones doing anything slightly interesting today, please respond.

Just helped the kids make a cheese cake if that counts,now I'm going back to doing

Intersting use of latin, with an apt nick.

Cerbera is the latin name for a plant genus which has the unusual trait of having all of its parts (leaves, flowers, root etc) as being poisonous.

The genus itself is named after Cerberus, the three headed dog in Greek mythology who checked that none but the dead may enter hel_l, and also make sure that no one left hel_l. He was a susbtantial failure at even that as Hercules, Hermes, Orpheus, Aeneas and a host of others managed to get in and out past this rather pitiful creature.

Nice post. Good lesson in Greek mythology...and, quite a put down..."substantial failure" :)