Ufc 114

TenDreams

Fight fans,

The owner of The Sportsman pub on Sukhumvit / Suk.22 has kindly offered to show UFC 114 on a ridiculously huge screen and in high quality this Sunday from 4pm.

Roasts, pints, and ground 'n' pound!

What more do you want?

If you taking orders then

-Some food and pretty girls would be great

Hah, that was your post number 555, and a rib-tickler it was too! :)

'Roast' is food where I come from!

I suppose it could refer to other things, is that what you want the pretty girls for? Speaking of which, it's a bar on Sukhumvit - there is a fair chance that there will be some girls there! Pretty though...ummm, maybe that's where the pints come into the equation! We'll see...

What more? Advance notice so I could go down there and watch it. I have chased several wild geese here in Bangkok in this regard. I have read such tales and showed up at the time the next event should be showing and...I hope that I read a post in time to see Rashad vs. Rampage. Any clues?

Apologies if the OP was unclear...

UFC 114 is Rampage Vs Rashad, showing this coming Sunday May 30th, 4pm, at the Sportsman pub in Bangkok.

Unless the owner of the pub says otherwise, in which case, I'm sure he or I will post it here.

If all goes well, he said it could be a regular thing.

What more? Advance notice so I could go down there and watch it. I have chased several wild geese here in Bangkok in this regard. I have read such tales and showed up at the time the next event should be showing and...I hope that I read a post in time to see Rashad vs. Rampage. Any clues?

Whoops! I am replying to my own post as there is everything that I want right on the first post. That proves that my type of multi-tasking is procrastination in disguise. Thank you very much for the heads up. I will be down there on Sunday. Peace

Just got an email from the Sportsman, time has changed to 7pm.

...and also roasts will have finished by then, but normal menu will be available.

Sorry about that!

Thank you for the update. Peace

In case of any spoilers, didn't want to post in here until i had seen the fights, which was only last night.

Something cropped up and i couldn't make it last Sunday, but my mates said it was a great set up, so thanks to the sportsman!

Hopefully I will be able to make the next one, Liddel Vs Franklin. Too bad he's not fighting Tito!

On UFC114 - very pleased with and impressed by the performance of Hathaway - hope he'll be fighting again soon. As stunned as anyone that Duffy got k.t.f.o. like that, WOW! Thought Bisping could have done better, but nice job nonetheless, Rampage....what happened?? Was really hoping to see his hand raised at the end...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, anyone have any idea if the Sportsman or any other places will be showing UFC 116 tomorrow on a replay?

I tried calling them but the girls had no idea what it was or if they would be showing it!

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you