New Cruisers On Sale ?

I am looking at new cruisers in the Thai market and all I can find is the Lifan 250cc, is that the only cruiser below 500cc available, I heard that Honda are bringing out a cruiser to replace the Phantom, is that even on the horizon.

I have been in contact with an importer of bikes sold at auction in Japan, these bikes only have customs papers, no green book, what is the down side of buying such bikes.

I am looking to buy a new or late model cruiser in August so would appreaciate an info I can get.

Terry

Both of us managed test drive a 900 Custom this time last year in North America at a local Kawasaki dealer, at a clearance price of 280,000 Baht (regularly over 300,000 there so NOT the normal double pricing with the Vulcan). All round this is a super well done bike with no noticeable weak points. If we ever manage to make a bit a money over here the missus will get one to replace the Phantom.

The Lifan LF400, likely on the Thai market at the beginning of next year, it will be 100% legal with a 2 year unlimited warranty. Comes in many colors and accessories to select from:

Price +/- 150,000 Baht

9_lifan_lf400-02.jpg

Keep the Money in the Pocket!!!

The Lifan LF400, likely on the Thai market at the beginning of next year, it will be 100% legal with a 2 year unlimited warranty. Comes in many colors and accessories to select from:

Price +/- 150,000 Baht

9_lifan_lf400-02.jpg

Correct me If I am wrong but isn't that a virago?

Price +/- 150,000 Baht

9_lifan_lf400-02.jpg

Correct me If I am wrong but isn't that a virago?

Looks like it :)

Lifan bought the production rights from Yamaha, Yamaha stopped the production of the XV400 and renamed all remaining Virago models to the V-star brand. Specs of the Lifan LF400 is comparable with the Yamaha XV400 (Virago 400).