Thai Visa

woralak

Congrats to TV for the new look/new feel,i think the new layout is great,thanks for all those concerned for their efforts.

Not bad, like the quick reply at the bottom. Wish the pinned topics were still separated

Ok will try the fast reply.

A couple of other things - I like the voting for posts up and down.

In the main subject section, the new layout puts much more emphasis on the advertisers - I am sure they at least are happy with this.

Seems to me from looking at few posts in the football forum, the quoting of posts has a learning curve?

Congrats to TV for the new look/new feel,i think the new layout is great,thanks for all those concerned for their efforts.

Some mixed feeling,i guess you cant please everybody all the time,hey ho:unsure:.

Be interesting to see some more posts then we can check the overall view,lets have an (OPINION THREAD).

Deathly slow from the office, but then I am supposed to be working any way. If no improvement in speed I will have no alternative but to only access the site from home at weekends (which is unlikely). I really hope the speed picks up as I will miss TV if it doesn't.

And lo and behold, within 30 seconds of posting the above, the speed picked up slightly. :)

Edited by GarryP

Not bad, like the quick reply at the bottom. Wish the pinned topics were still separated

I agree, the pinned topics need to be clearly separated, it is hard to find where the actual page starts.

Otherwise it looks really good.

Not sure if the slowness of loading the site this AM is down to the new layout? Other websites are loading normally, just TV is cha cha.

The server is reformatting 8 years of archived posts and PMs so it will be under a bit of strain for the next day or so.

Not sure if the slowness of loading the site this AM is down to the new layout? Other websites are loading normally, just TV is cha cha.

The server is reformatting 8 years of archived posts and PMs so it will be under a bit of strain for the next day or so.

Great thanks, faster already I see.

I can't view other members profiles to send a PM, is this a teething error or just me?

All part of the process of reformatting. First priority goes to current topics, archives, profiles, blogs, etc, are further down the priority queue.

There was quick reply in the old version

Wish you told me that 9,700 posts ago.

Hey James,

I just went to give your profile views count a boost but got the message that I am not permitted to view profiles?? Never had this message before. The quick reply used to be called fast reply and seems to be unchanged apart from its name. Mods, any chance that you can merge the various threads about TV's new look?

Oops, just noticed that it is still called fast reply!

Edited by midasthailand

I can't view other members profiles to send a PM, is this a teething error or just me?

All part of the process of reformatting. First priority goes to current topics, archives, profiles, blogs, etc, are further down the priority queue.

Understood, thanks cdnvic.

Any idea when it will all be finished?

There is still a few bugs that need to be ironed out and i believe some of the data migration scripts are still running... if you find any bugs/problems, please check the Support forum and report them there (its a bit easier to keep all the feedback in one area) - the new look/layout will take a little getting used to, some of the old functionality has been renamed or moved location... so bear with us for a little bit :)

Support Forum

I'm going to close this thread now, please continue to give us feedback in the link above - thanks! :D