Shark Helmets Now Available In Thailand

Thank you.:)

What is the address of the factory in Thailand?

Do you have factory tours?

hi, the factory is in Rayong (since 1995 ) and we are planning to organize a Factory Visit soon, but right now the factory is very busy.

I will inform you soon.

Best regards

Sylvain

Thank you.:)

What is the address of the factory in Thailand?

Do you have factory tours?

hi, the factory is in Rayong (since 1995 ) and we are planning to organize a Factory Visit soon, but right now the factory is very busy.

I will inform you soon.

Best regards

Sylvain

i didnt realise shark had a factory outside of their base in france ???

• 1 year later...

I purchased my Vision-R along with my Versys and up until now I am happy with it. I actually had a good price. I think around 9.700 Baht or so if I remember well.

I have the Evoline series 2, NOT a good buy at all (16000bhat not cheap when first released)..

Faults galore..seal on the visor to lid tore

buckle rusted

black inner visor scratches on the helmet (after first use) nearly no clearance for it to slide in or out..

rear noise material lip (dont know what its called) has a fibre rod inside which spring fits into the helmet ...broke twice.

Lots of wind noise..

Been to the factory in here, BUT not for a tour, to complain...

Maybe other models are ok, but the evoline...dont waste your money..

I had two cabergs same type of helmet, only 5000bhat that i bought in the uk, a far better helmet and rated well....

Note, the shark is not even 2 years old, oh and their warranty only covers certain things...

I purchased my Vision-R along with my Versys and up until now I am happy with it. I actually had a good price. I think around 9.700 Baht or so if I remember well.

I have the Evoline series 2, NOT a good buy at all (16000bhat not cheap when first released)..

buckle rusted

black inner visor scratches on the helmet (after first use) nearly no clearance for it to slide in or out..

rear noise material lip (dont know what its called) has a fibre rod inside which spring fits into the helmet ...broke twice.

Lots of wind noise..

I had two cabergs same type of helmet, only 5000bhat that i bought in the uk, a far better helmet and rated well....

Note, the shark is not even 2 years old, oh and their warranty only covers certain things...

Sorry to hear about your luck, I have 2 Evoline Series 2 helmets and have no issues at all with them to include the Sharktooth system which works perfectly between my phone and passenger. I will agree, this series helmet is not the quietest but I think it works well and really like the chin guard release and swing, perfect when stuck in traffic. No visor scratches yet but sure it will happen just like all helmets they get a lot of use.

Edited by commande

buckle rusted

Lots of wind noise..

Seems the helmet was defective since day 1. Did you use the warranty? Normally it's a 5 years warranty.

buckle rusted

Lots of wind noise..

Seems the helmet was defective since day 1. Did you use the warranty? Normally it's a 5 years warranty.

I guess you didn`t read my post well. Warranty doesn`t cover those items...beware

buckle rusted

Lots of wind noise..

I guess you didn`t read my post well. Warranty doesn`t cover those items...beware

Quote: "oh and their warranty only covers certain things..."

I did read your post well. You don't mention that the defective parts you were referring to where not covered. I am actually pretty sure that having problems with a helmet since the first time you used it could have entitled you to an exchange or warranty coverage. The question is... how long did you wait to complain!!?

Edited by Polanskiman

• 9 months later...