Use Of Hotel Swimming Pool If Not A Resident

nattydread

Here's some I know under 50 baht, might not be where your asking but not too far on a bike either:D

CHIANGMAI gate hotel pool, 10 suriyawong rd, 40bht, includes towel. Was there today for lunch food OK a little pricey and add 7%vat on top, food cheaper next door. Had the pool to myself, the water is luke warm as its unshaded, about 15 metres long, clean, a little overchlorinated, and if you go take your repellant as there's a few mossies waiting in the bushes by the deck chairs.

CHIANGMAI land pool, chiangmai land rd off chang klan rd 50 baht entry, bring a towel, public olympic sied pool, some shaded areas, cheap food too.

hillside plaza and condo 4 Huay Kaew Rd is small, not good for laps, 50baht

700 year stadium public pools are 50 baht, havn't been yet, but read that it's full sized pool and the toilets are dirty.

Amari Rincome Hotel, corner Huay Kaew and Nimmanhemmin, 200 Baht, monthly membership available, large pool, nice chairs, shade.

Lotus Pang Hotel next to Kad Suan Mall, monthly membership, largest pool in Chiang Mai, small fitness center. Forget the daily rate.

It's amazing in this economic climate, just how many hotels don't want non residents. We tried to find somewhere in Changklan area a couple of weeks ago to take by almost 3 year old son - Centara (Duangtawan) wated 500 baht per person. Amora, Royal Lanna, Imperial Mae Ping and Le Meridien just said they didn't accept non residents. Obviously they're all doing so well they don't need the extra business!

Here's some I know under 50 baht, might not be where your asking but not too far on a bike either:D

CHIANGMAI gate hotel pool, 10 suriyawong rd, 40bht, includes towel. Was there today for lunch food OK a little pricey and add 7%vat on top, food cheaper next door. Had the pool to myself, the water is luke warm as its unshaded, about 15 metres long, clean, a little overchlorinated, and if you go take your repellant as there's a few mossies waiting in the bushes by the deck chairs.

CHIANGMAI land pool, chiangmai land rd off chang klan rd 50 baht entry, bring a towel, public olympic sied pool, some shaded areas, cheap food too.

hillside plaza and condo 4 Huay Kaew Rd is small, not good for laps, 50baht

700 year stadium public pools are 50 baht, havn't been yet, but read that it's full sized pool and the toilets are dirty.

Just a clarification; the pool at Chiangmai land is not olympic sized, but 25m.

The pool at the 700 year stadium is olympic sized though, i.e. 50m.

It's amazing in this economic climate, just how many hotels don't want non residents. We tried to find somewhere in Changklan area a couple of weeks ago to take by almost 3 year old son - Centara (Duangtawan) wated 500 baht per person. Amora, Royal Lanna, Imperial Mae Ping and Le Meridien just said they didn't accept non residents. Obviously they're all doing so well they don't need the extra business!

on the contrary, they are charging more due to having less business, thats how it works isnt it?