Astro Satelitte Tv

techno

Do any members know if Astro Satelitte TV( Malaysia) is available in Chiang Mai and if so do they know the cost of installation and yearly subscription. I seem to remember a friend of mine having a system that came from Malaysia but that was about 6 years ago. It maybe an alternative to WeTV or other satelitte systems that are available but not working in Chiang Mai

This subject has been hashed to death. No ASTRO is NOT receivable in northern Thailand as the foot print does not cover this area. it basically only goes as far north as Bangkok.

Contact JSAT who is a Thia Visa sponsor.

Satellite TV in Thailand - by JSAT.tv

I am using True Visions currently in Bangkok, but is looking for another alternative. Besides Astro, is there another provider that I can subscribe to. Getting very tired with True Visions service.

Thanks and appreciate if you have any information.

This subject has been hashed to death. No ASTRO is NOT receivable in northern Thailand as the foot print does not cover this area. it basically only goes as far north as Bangkok.

I am using True Visions currently in Bangkok, but is looking for another alternative. Besides Astro, is there another provider that I can subscribe to. Getting very tired with True Visions service.

Your question is answered in the quote on your post :) and this is the Chiang Mai forum.

A couple Campbell Soup cans and string that's about it. Oh unless you know somebody in the British or American Embassy. :)

A couple Campbell Soup cans and string that's about it. Oh unless you know somebody in the British or American Embassy. :)

Very nice suggestion. BTW do I have to use only Campbell Soup cans?

Thank you gotlost but did not know subject had been covered before as l am a new member to TV. I am will contact JSAT to see if there are alternatives to True Visions

Thank you gotlost but did not know subject had been covered before as l am a new member to TV. I am will contact JSAT to see if there are alternatives to True Visions

If someone could come up with an alternate to Truevision they could make a fortune. :)

We can't get Malaysian satellite up here in Chiang Mai, but with a large dish we can get Indian - we are right on the edge of the footprint and my Indian friend gets a great signal here according to him...

Ask an Indian!

We can't get Malaysian satellite up here in Chiang Mai, but with a large dish we can get Indian - we are right on the edge of the footprint and my Indian friend gets a great signal here according to him...

Ask an Indian!

Already get Indian TV on PSI.

Very nice suggestion. BTW do I have to use only Campbell Soup cans?

:D

Unfortunately JSAT only services the greater BKK area. Check with a local sat TV shop for alternatives which cannot be discussed here...

Of course you can look at Astro and Malayan tv up here but you need a big dish, using a 10 ft motorized dish my self and no problem :)

I received an e-mail from Astro to say it is not available in Thailand but am interested to find out you can receive it. I will make some further enquiries so thank you for the information

Of course you can look at Astro and Malayan tv up here but you need a big dish, using a 10 ft motorized dish my self and no problem :)

any rugby on astro? I wouldnt think it would be popular in Malaysia

i'm afraid not donnyboy. they do carry a lot pay per view programming though. i doubt you could do PPV even if you could receive the signal up here.

Of course you can look at Astro and Malayan tv up here but you need a big dish, using a 10 ft motorized dish my self and no problem :D

i'm afraid not donnyboy. they do carry a lot pay per view programming though. i doubt you could do PPV even if you could receive the signal up here.

ok thx :)

Of course you can look at Astro and Malayan tv up here but you need a big dish, using a 10 ft motorized dish my self and no problem :D

ok thx :)

You can try to put a new Lnb more gain should work on 2,5 m.

And of course Malyan tv says its not receivable in Thailand on the legal way.

Thats all I say on the forum its not allowed to discuss that here.

Edited by SM7WGP