Golden Retrivers

Hello everyone. My x-wife has two Kennel club of Thailand pedgree Golden retrievers for sale asking 20,000bt each. I know these dogs well as I was breeding Goldens in Thiland for some time. ( Now in the USA.) I paid 20,000 for them as pups and bought them from a Vet outside of Bangkok ( Santa Kennels. I paid 80,000bt for the sister of these two.)

I now breed in the USA but would like to help out the X-wife with selling these. They are 4 years old now and have only been bread once. They are in great shape and would very easy make you your money back on the first breeding. I sold pups in Thailand( goldens for 40,000bt each in many cases, but most were in the 20,000bt range. Finding a sutd is easy and should only cost you around 8,000bt for the stud fee.

They are located in the Khon Kaen area, Pon Pie, Mancha Kiri.) If you are interested drop me a line at please personal message the OP

Thank you, the price in workable if the 20,000 is too much.

Edited by bina
emails not allowed -forum rules

My wife and I own a Veterinary Clinic in Bangkok.

Until recently when one one died we have owned two Pedigree Golden Retrievers both costing much less you are suggesting.

I feel your wife should accept a much lower offer if she really wants to sell.

Also, you haven't mentioned their ages which is important when considering prices for older dogs.

As I said befor they are 4 years old now. The come from American Champions sire and dam ,so 20,000bt is a deal. ( this considering that you would at the least make back 4,000bt per pup with an average of 10 pups per litter)

But If someone would like one or both ,please make an offer. I am sure anything reasonable would be fine with her.

Thank you

going to let this run only as far as we allow in this pet/vet rules: a one off sale (for money/breedable stock)-- u can post some pics and then i will close this... u can post in the free sales area and link to here... pm me if u have trouble doing so...

bina/moderator