2000 Posts - Not A Banning In Sight !

Tornado

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the following is one of the gentleman's first posts on tv in the farang girls forum.
Excuse me for crossing over into your world for a minute. I really enjoy reading your posts, they are usually very informative.

Being the gentleman I am, I would like to wish all you beautiful Ladies a very Merry Christmas!>>>>>>>>> and a happy new year!

what happened? if I remember correctly he was the first member to have ever been banned on thaivisa :D:D:o

Glad Torny is a little better behaved as it is good to have him around.

:D first member banned? come on Leith, dont tell porkys :D

The Christmas wish to the "ladies" was heart felt wasnt it :D

They said Id never make it  :D

Even after "my brother" hijacked my nick and made some stupid posts, even after my drunken posts, even after dualling with Boon Mee - Im still here  :D

I would like this opportunity to thank DR PP, George and the other "swell" moderators here, for having the foresight to realise I am a god send to this forum  :o

I wonder if I could have my old nick back now? and my other post count to be added on to this one?

Thank You......... thank you very much (said in the voice of Elvis)

:D

My sentiments exactly!

Welcome to the 2000 post club Torny...

If your alter ego hadn't been banned, you may have got here before me. :D:D

the following is one of the gentleman's first posts on tv in the farang girls forum.
Excuse me for crossing over into your world for a minute. I really enjoy reading your posts, they are usually very informative.

Being the gentleman I am, I would like to wish all you beautiful Ladies a very Merry Christmas!>>>>>>>>> and a happy new year!

what happened? if I remember correctly he was the first member to have ever been banned on thaivisa :D:D:o

Glad Torny is a little better behaved as it is good to have him around.

:D first member banned? come on Leith, dont tell porkys :D

The Christmas wish to the "ladies" was heart felt wasnt it :D

I remembered that specifically Torn as The Gent and I join around the same time, I remember thinking that this gent guy is a smoothy. :D

I am sure the gent was the first to get "banned" as such, not just suspended. It was his good mate G-P that got a petition going to get the gent reinstated.

We won't mention who did the actual banning :D

They said Id never make it  :D

Even after "my brother" hijacked my nick and made some stupid posts, even after my drunken posts, even after dualling with Boon Mee - Im still here  :D

I would like this opportunity to thank DR PP, George and the other "swell" moderators here, for having the foresight to realise I am a god send to this forum  :o

I wonder if I could have my old nick back now? and my other post count to be added on to this one?

Thank You......... thank you very much (said in the voice of Elvis)

Move on Torny,

We've come to know and love you under your current name and profile.

Let's just move on with the times, my whirlwindy friend.

"cause it's like being on that train man, and never looking back."

Congrats to you tornado, and as for the gentleman, and all his mis-achievements... R.I.P.

:D:D

Excuse me for crossing over into your world for a if I remember correctly he was the first member to have ever been banned on thaivisa :D:D:o

Thought Bud Zumwaldt or one of them back in that era was the first to be banned? :D

Edited by Boon Mee

I just wanna get back into "the 2003 club", where I Belong :o

I have had several id's never been kicked off as yet. Just kept forgetting passwords. My last one was polstar and I think my first was Bulldog. I think I joined in 1642. If I can remember all my id's could you add up all the posts and put me down as joing in 1642. I would really appriciate that.

Thank you in anticipation :D

I think I joined in 1642.

What calendar are you on mpdkorat? :o

Ah! the hard questions first Hmmmm :D

Edit: I have now posted over 200 posts of almost complete crap. I appologise for the next 1800 in advance guys :D

Edit again: There are a lot of landmarks being made today. Tornado 2000 + Thaivisa 20,000 members and of course myself 200 + posts.

Edited by mpdkorat

Torny - cant turn back time matey! 2004 is where u are now. :D

:D It seems the doc and George arent gonna change it - oh well, you get that :D

I joined on November 30th 2003 (my birthday) - surely that couldnt be hard to change? :o

June 6th, 2004 is where you're at.

Even Georgie-Porgie joined before you! :D

pv_109344510740f90e8843591b756b1bf80ea9ddfb.jpg

Edited by Boon Mee

Even I joined before you and believe that you, "the gent" got booted for whatever reason and that's LIFE. You came back under a different name (which is also against the rules) and you should be happy you're here, I know I am. :D

I'm not the perfect person by a long shot and have in the past (and maybe the future) made some rude if not crude comments (hopefully I have apologised for most of those) and think that if I screw up badly enough, I should also be banned. (hopefully at least warned first) :o

Are you on some kind of ego trip that you have to have ALL of your posts listed. I've posted less than a third of your NEW name posts and I've been here longer. I can't and won't post on every subject because I don't know EVERYTHING (not saying you know everything either or even express that attitude). I also don't post on threads when the answer has already been given by the VERY knowledgeable people here. I consider it a waste of not only the op's time but my own and the waste of space on this forum. Just like a lot of people that quote the OP with a first response but he11 it's not my forum so frickit.

To get to YOUR needs in this whole thing, it doesn't bother me or matter to me what the Admin does with this as it's there business to handle it, wouldn't bother or effect me in any way.

Good luck in your indeavors to resolve your issues. :D

Edited by Kringle

Torny - cant turn back time matey! 2004 is where u are now. :D

:D It seems the doc and George arent gonna change it - oh well, you get that :D

I joined on November 30th 2003 (my birthday) - surely that couldnt be hard to change? :o

June 6th, 2004 is where you're at.

Even Georgie-Porgie joined before you! :D

pv_109344510740f90e8843591b756b1bf80ea9ddfb.jpg

Boon - having w/fun with Photoshop?? :D

Even I joined before you and believe that you, "the gent" got booted for whatever reason and that's LIFE. You came back under a different name (which is also against the rules) and you should be happy you're here, I know I am.  :D

I'm not the perfect person by a long shot and have in the past (and maybe the future) made some rude if not crude comments (hopefully I have apologised for most of  those) and think that if I screw up badly enough, I should also be banned. (hopefully at least warned first) :o

Are you on some kind of ego trip that you have to have ALL of your posts listed. I've posted less than a third of your NEW name posts and I've been here longer. I can't and won't post on every subject because I don't know EVERYTHING (not saying you know everything either or even express that attitude). I also don't post on threads when the answer has already been given by the VERY knowledgeable people here. I consider it a waste of not only the op's time but my own and the waste of space on this forum. Just like a lot of people that quote the OP with a first response but he11 it's not my forum so frickit.

To get to YOUR needs in this whole thing, it doesn't bother me or matter to me what the Admin does with this as it's there business to handle it, wouldn't bother or effect me in any way.

Good luck in your indeavors to resolve your issues. :D

well done, nice post :D:D

Well done. Torney. When you back in BKK? Make sure you give me a shout. Enjoyed having a beer with you at Scampys leaving do. Even although i was only there for a hour or so. Congrats mate. Leave the past alone and look to the future. ie. Catch up with Dr.PP. 16000 + i think. Nearly as much post as members on thsi site. :D:D:o

Cheers Jock,

I think some of you guys are taking it more serious than me  :D

It has been an ongoing request for quite a while now, I know there is no hope, but Im just trying to keep it current  :o

Well, after the Ae bashing earlier, it's a wonder...

Cheers Jock,

I think some of you guys are taking it more serious than me  :D

It has been an ongoing request for quite a while now, I know there is no hope, but Im just trying to keep it current  :o

Well, after the Ae bashing earlier, it's a wonder...

Did I miss something ?

I think Boon might be doing his usual here Doc - stirring! :D:D