Looking For Musician

chrgrims

hi,

I am setting up a studio where i am producing lots of tracks recently. But I need a collaborator who can play the piano, good at creating chords from leads already created, serve as a partner for listening and feedback. If you can compose music from scratch, thats great too, but not needed as i do that. An example of a working project would be to take an idea already in a rough arrangement and adding a choir for the middle part where there is a lead vocal or synth already. I have high quality sound libraries and synths. your only concern would be to create the harmonics. If you have own songs or ideas, thats good too, but not a requirement.

ATM, this is not a paid job, so i think its better to post here than in classifieds. MOD: please advice if needed.

As this project is in the start, its hard to say where and how the main bulk of work will be centered over time. The goal is to create a unique brand on the net for HD music for advanced listeners, but not excluding the "normal" consumer. The idea is that with the right package, intelligent music can be made, marketed and be a profession even in this day of MP3's. Stage performances would probably be a center point later on, as this is likely to be one of the methods where income can be created in the future of the music business. My background in Europe is production of electronica mixed with world music and ambient. Besides that i have a special interest in jazz and classical, so those genres will be important (mostly in combination with some electronic foundation). I have produced many albums alone and with others in the past. I have worked with some of the most respected labels and producers in Norway. Links and more detail in PMs, as needed.

chr