Stores/shops In Hua Hin

limey711

We are coming out to lovely Hua Hin in October to take over our house, I was wondering if there are any stores or shops in Hua Hin that sell furniture (beds) or electrical goods (fridge freezers).

Russ and Marie.

Best place for furniture, in my opinion, is the Koncept store on Petchkasem (tel. 032-547097)

Even better than that is to find it in Bangkok and have it shipped to Hua Hin, as there's not much selection here (for anything, really)

Well theres a new place north of town on Petchkasem road (before you get to Hin Nam) called Winner - big shop with some nice pieces in there. Then theres Index if you're into your expensive brand names.

On the road going south just before you get to Condochain there is another big wharehouse type place where I bought most of my kitchen stuff.

Then on the road to Pala-U just after the new section as you get to the corner there are three places on the left there, found a nice sofa in one of those.

Thanks Buksida, that info will save me some legwork.

Well theres a new place north of town on Petchkasem road (before you get to Hin Nam) called Winner - big shop with some nice pieces in there. Then theres Index if you're into your expensive brand names.

On the road going south just before you get to Condochain there is another big wharehouse type place where I bought most of my kitchen stuff.

Then on the road to Pala-U just after the new section as you get to the corner there are three places on the left there, found a nice sofa in one of those.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...