3 Rants In One

:annoyed: Although I think Samui Cable is good value, they took a dive last Sunday when somehow they forgot to show the F1 Grand Prix. So scrolling down, I then get an earful of Samui Channel doing a review by Horse aka Donkey aka Horsht, on a German resort / restaurant in rampant German speak while chugging down pints of Erdinger and laughing at his own silly pathetic jokes aaaaggghhh ! This was followed by the Green Loonies doing a Kim Jong Il, chanting mantras and waving little flags just as they are told to do as in Pyongyang with their misguided gas drilling protest. Back to reading books.

:annoyed: Although I think Samui Cable is good value, they took a dive last Sunday when somehow they forgot to show the F1 Grand Prix. So scrolling down, I then get an earful of Samui Channel doing a review by Horse aka Donkey aka Horsht, on a German resort / restaurant in rampant German speak while chugging down pints of Erdinger and laughing at his own silly pathetic jokes aaaaggghhh ! This was followed by the Green Loonies doing a Kim Jong Il, chanting mantras and waving little flags just as they are told to do as in Pyongyang with their misguided gas drilling protest. Back to reading books.

I think you should see a shrink before this gets out of control. :huh:

They used to sometimes add a channel for a special sporting event. That's what I would always scan the channels to see what popped up.

if they fail to add this channel for the world rope skipping championships, i'll cancel my subscription.

When I lived in Plai Laem we had cable. They forgot to switch channels once for the F1. I went to the office and told them to cancel it. They were very apologetic and gave me the telephone number for the guy in charge of the channels. When it was F1 weekend I could call him and he would switch it over early so you got the pre race program as well. I used to drop in when passing and give him a hundred baht every now and then. A cheap way to ensure I got my F1 fix :D

i am not a rascist but if england, germany france china and greece were to have a running race i would not care who wins as long as germany comes last. sorry or is that racsist

"is that racsist"

No, not the way you spelt it.

i am not a rascist but if england, germany france china and greece were to have a running race i would not care who wins as long as germany comes last. sorry or is that racsist

You are not "rascist" or "racsist" because both of those words have no meaning. Meanwhile I enjoy remembering the last World Cup game England vs Germany. Am I racist?

Let's not go there please.

This is the relevant forum rule on that:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Its called bigotry. Not a very nice word and not a very nice attitude. Lets all recall the forum rules and keep this down to the relevant rant regarding the obviously highly important need to watch a car race on tv.

• 2 weeks later...

I always used to watch the F1 on samui cable but it has not been on for the past several races. Am I right or do I need to retune my channels as is needed from time to time with cable. The race used to come on that channel that shows still pictures for most of the day but now not. Thanks for any response