Air Asia Agents

septimus7

There is an Air Asia agent on the ground floor of Tuk Com, South Pattaya. Look on the Air Asia website (and there was another thread on Thai Visa a few days ago) for a list of agents. It helps if you say where you are located.

Thailand to UK using Air Aisa means travelling via Kuala Lumpur (unless there has been a recent change.)

Edited by BWPattaya
  • Like 1

Thailand to UK using Air Aisa means travelling via Kuala Lumpur (unless there has been a recent change.)

You are of course correct, you have to fly from KL to get to London, well Stansted near London.

They are showing a headline fare of 7,550 THB one way for the new year, but I cannot find any of those fares, the cheapest I can find is 8,728 THB out, and 22,856 THB for the return, still not a bad fare though you have to add on the leg to KL, as well as all the odds and sods.

You are of course correct, you have to fly from KL to get to London, well Stansted near London.

They are showing a headline fare of 7,550 THB one way for the new year, but I cannot find any of those fares, the cheapest I can find is 8,728 THB out, and 22,856 THB for the return, still not a bad fare though you have to add on the leg to KL, as well as all the odds and sods.

At that price I wouldn't do it the regular scheduled airlines can do it for around 24k rtn

At that price I wouldn't do it the regular scheduled airlines can do it for around 24k rtn

Including all taxes and surcharges, who???

Including all taxes and surcharges, who???

AirAsia getting way too expensive now. Comparatively. Both inside and outside Thailand. Check some more prices.