Early Morning Coffee

Does anyone know where you can get a decent cup of coffee first thing in the morning around 7.30/8.00am in or around the Chaweng area?

We have some wireless installs on at the moment and we're doing them as early as possible to avoid working in the mid-day sun.

Obviously we need our injection of coffee to get us going. Just wondered if anyone could recommend a place?

We were disappointed to find Starbucks and Wawee (sp?) Coffee closed at 8am the other day.

Matt.

DId you try the Starbucks in Chaweng between the lake and beachroad or the one in front of BigC? The one at BigC opens pretty early, with plenty of customers around 8:30am, after they brought their kids to school. So I wouldn't be surprised if it open already at 8am or even earlier. Call them and ask: Tel: 077-960-877-8

We tried the one in Chaweng next to McDonalds the other day.

Thanks for the info, we'll get ourselves to the Starbucks next to BigC early doors tomorrow.

Do you know if they do coffee intravenously? :D

Matt.

They have straws available, I don't think they'd care where you stick it........:unsure:

You probably wont find any western style coffee before 8am, alternatively there is 7/11s, or the little thai stands that open for the construction workers sometimes sell normal coffee (i say sometimes usually the sweet stuff with cornoration milk), best to get a flask from home pro and fill it till you can get the real stuff.

You probably wont find any western style coffee before 8am, alternatively there is 7/11s, or the little thai stands that open for the construction workers sometimes sell normal coffee (i say sometimes usually the sweet stuff with cornoration milk), best to get a flask from home pro and fill it till you can get the real stuff.

Come down our way, our restaurant opens at 7am and we have great coffee from a Boncafe machine.

We tried the one in Chaweng next to McDonalds the other day.

Thanks for the info, we'll get ourselves to the Starbucks next to BigC early doors tomorrow.

Do you know if they do coffee intravenously? :D

Matt.

They have straws available, I don't think they'd care where you stick it........:unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::cheesy: