Need To Find Some Work..

jkzero

at an establishment i used to frequent almost daily, there was some very good staff.. due to some problems with other staff (not the farang owners) involving intimidation and implied threats and they chose to leave their jobs. they are in their 30s, honest, reliable and have a good work ethic.. just wondering if anyone here knows anywhere / anyone that might be hiring now? i know it's low season n very quiet at present. they can provide thai and farang references.

Some one got the English speaking lady, I hired the other to be our maid. So far so good, showed up on time :)

still require one English speaking cashier server 08:00 - 17:00 and a cook with western experience, must be quick to learn and quick to prepare multiple orders.

Thanks jkzero (jade) for helping the ladies and me.

Cheers

Jay

Edited by 69690jay

Cheers Jay.. yesterday was a good day, we all got jobs! (even me)

I will be utterly shocked if you have any problems with her Jay, she's a quality mate.

Unfortunately, most of my other friends who meet your requirements do massage (the not dodgy kind!) and they can earn quite a lot even in low season if they're good at their job =)