Email Address

I only have the Complaints Dept BIA Customer focus Team in Croydon E Mail Other than the web site. .www. bia.homeoffice.gov.uk

it is ( [email protected] ) You could ask them + I have lots of phone No's depending on your Enquiries.

Hi Kenkate, thanks for your reply. My partner was issued with the incorrect settlement visa so I need to contact the UKBA but don’t know which department?

So any numbers you have would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil

Which one :whistling:

Oh, how many UKBA's are there?

There's four but you have got your answer already maybe !

Email:

General sponsorship enquiries - [email protected].

Enquiries related to visits to your organisation - [email protected]

If you want to comment on the service provided by the contact centre, you can email ccfeedback&[email protected]. This email address is for general comments about the contact centre - please note that comments sent to it will not receive a direct reply. We will acknowledge all comments and use the feedback to continue improving the service we deliver.

If you want to make an official complaint about the contact centre, you can find out how to do so in our complaints section.

Phone: 0300 123 4699 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0300 123 4699 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700 (excluding public holidays)

Which one :whistling:

Oh, how many UKBA's are there?

There's four but you have got your answer already maybe !

Email:

General sponsorship enquiries - [email protected].

Enquiries related to visits to your organisation - [email protected]

If you want to comment on the service provided by the contact centre, you can email ccfeedback&[email protected]. This email address is for general comments about the contact centre - please note that comments sent to it will not receive a direct reply. We will acknowledge all comments and use the feedback to continue improving the service we deliver.

If you want to make an official complaint about the contact centre, you can find out how to do so in our complaints section.

Phone: 0300 123 4699 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0300 123 4699 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700 (excluding public holidays)

Thanks for the replies.

Phil