Bar Girl Stabs Frenchman For Throwing Beer Bottle

george

Like me and other people stated , this is the 1 sided story ( or not ??? ) . I cannot really believe she stabbed him just because he asked her for a drink or something . In my time going out in Thailand i see a lot of stuff and i didn't yet see a Thai girl or guy going balistic ( if you stab someone , well then you pissed somebody off very very bad ) on very minor things . So yes this is the 1 sided story or not like we all stated , but realisticly spoken , this could be the truth . I've seen a girl throwing beer bottles at falang but that was also after his own mistake and after 10 min of insulting the girl . I know several cases of falang beaten up by Thais but also after serious things happening before , like slapping a bargirl in the face ... Sorry but i really can believe this is like a true story . We all know Thais are gentle people and they can take a insult but you don't push it ... if you do , you can have very serious trouble . Seen it happen before and it will happen again , but IMHO this is mostly the fault of the falang him or herself .

Every farang who insults, threatens, abuses or maybe even assaults those hiso Thais who hang out in bars in Pattaya deserve to be either:

a. hanged, drawn and quartered

b. crucified

c.burnt at the stake

d.all of the above at the same time

disagree - Thai "hiso's" (Oh, how I hate that term) are the scum of the earth, in my humble opinion. A bunch of useless tw@ts living of daddy's (real or sugar) money, never having done a days work in their pointless lives. I have far greater respect for bar girls, motorcycle taxi drivers, garbage collectors and others at the "bottom" of society, who actually has to work to make a living.

Although I personally wouldn't "insult, threaten, abuse or assault" a Thai Hiso, I would not lift a finger to prevent someone else from doing it either.

BTW - which bars in Pattaya do these "Hiso" people hang out in? - can't say I have ever encountered these people in Pattaya.......

I think the irony was lost on you.

I think that what was lost here was your attempt at ironi........ :o

""We all know Thais are gentle people and they can take a insult but you don't push it ... if you do , you can have very serious trouble . Seen it happen before and it will happen again , but IMHO this is mostly the fault of the falang him or herself .""

What planet do you live on sunshine?