I need to buy a Wii for my daughter , where is the best place to buy it ?

Also, all the copy games they sell everywhere are the OK quality ? Can she play them on her Wii she bought in Japan ??

If the copies are crap any good links for buying games for the Thai and Jap. model. She really wants to buy the game called " just dance 1 & 2

:jap:

The consuls like Wii, PS2 + 3 are all a lot more expensive here than in other Asian or Western countries (import tax I believe), so you may want to get one from elsewhere and bring it in, but yes you can get them Tesco, Big C etc... Also probably better to buy games online from reputable dealers as the other type sometimes do not have a long lifespan as I found out.

• 2 weeks later...

The consuls like Wii, PS2 + 3 are all a lot more expensive here than in other Asian or Western countries (import tax I believe), so you may want to get one from elsewhere and bring it in, but yes you can get them Tesco, Big C etc... Also probably better to buy games online from reputable dealers as the other type sometimes do not have a long lifespan as I found out.

OK thanks, is it PAL or NTSC in Thailand ?

i use my american wii here all the time with no problems, just make sure that you have the correct power converter. i do have to get my games sent from the states because the local ones won't work but its not a big deal. you can download a ton of games directly on to the wii anyway as long as you have it connected to the internet. i can even stream netflix through my wii.

i use my american wii here all the time with no problems, just make sure that you have the correct power converter. i do have to get my games sent from the states because the local ones won't work but its not a big deal. you can download a ton of games directly on to the wii anyway as long as you have it connected to the internet. i can even stream netflix through my wii.

Thanks for all the answers guys !!

Now Im still not sure to buy a Wii or ps3, but if you can use an american Wii, do you think I can bring a japanese or american ps3 and use it in Thailand ??